I'm Back!!!!

are12

Expert Expediter
After being away from Expediting for almost 3 years and alot of changes in my life.....I have decided it was time to start driving my own truck again. I am now leased on with Diamond Delivery and, so far, they are keeping us busy. Of course, we have only been out here for 3 weeks....lol

It is certainly different being out here without Jim, everything reminds me of him but that is ok since they are all great memories that I will cherish forever. I do miss being home with family, friends and especially the grandkids since I got so used to being there.

Life hasn't been easy since Jim's death but I think I have finally pulled my head out of you know where, put my big girl panties on and decided to take control of my life again.....

So to everyone that remembers me.....time to catch me up on everything that has been going on.....I want to hear it all!!!

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Don't know ya' but glad you're back out here.
Lot's of changes been going on.
Keep reading,these characters will get you up to speed.

Caution: you'll need them big girl panties if you're gonna mess around in the soapbox.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Welcome back to the world of Expediting. Hope to see ya at the 2013 Expo.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sorry for your loss, but glad to hear the road ahead is looking better! The guys at Diamond are top notch as well!

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
After a difficult period it is great to see you back in action.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good to see you again Arlean!! As for the need to wear big Girl panties in the "Soapbox"....I might have to try that!!!! :eek:....

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As for the need to wear big Girl panties in the "Soapbox"....I might have to try that!!!! :eek:....

Baggy%20Underwear.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How did you do that without leaving the tell-tale "edit" thing?

Last edited:

are12

Expert Expediter
thanks all...it is good to be back....Diamond is certainly keeping us busy so I don't know how often I will get on here......I see some are still as crazy as ever!! Love the pic of the big girl panties, Ragman....lmao