I'll be the first.....May Locations?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
loaded out of minneapolis at noon, heading for temperence mich..will sheep at home tonight and deliver in the morning since my home is about 2 miles from the consignee....

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
rotflmao!! the L and the H are not even next to each other....but then i misspell soo much, that isn't even an excuse...maybe its cause i type with 2 fingers....

thats so funny, i ain't even going to "edit" it.....:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
yeap thats the run Moot, it was a "Cat" load, you turn it down???
there was a "cat" van sittin with me, i didn't know it was a "Cat" load till i got to fuller, figured the van next to me must have houred or miled out

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
yeap thats the run Moot, it was a "Cat" load, you turn it down???

Yea, it looks like at least 3 of us let it go by. Hey, it got you home to the sheep. Beats running out to Sheridan for a little ovine encounter of the close kind.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Originally Posted by xiggi
Will you run by my house and check the mail for me... :D

sure thing!! want me to check the bed to make sure it is still soft??:eek:

umm, xig, the mail was from the mortgage co, indiana power, the water utility, and a collection letter from brazil for some, uh, surgery. really?? i took care of them then your neighbor knocked on the door and said there was a no burning ordinance here. is that true?

nice bed.:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
lol yea it will get me home...it ain't payin as high as i'd like, but it is better then those i got offered out of texas 2 weeks ago, but less then any runsi took last week.....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am in Dennis's neck of the woods., Toledo...picking my 4th load of the week....and its ONLY Wednesday tomorrow!

Does no one do under 300 mile loads anymore?:eek:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Originally Posted by xiggi
Will you run by my house and check the mail for me... :D

umm, xig, the mail was from the mortgage co, indiana power, the water utility, and a collection letter from brazil for some, uh, surgery. really?? i took care of them then your neighbor knocked on the door and said there was a no burning ordinance here. is that true?

nice bed.:D

Wow you did go by the house, thanks I appreciate it. Was the neighbor lady in her bath robe again?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
dropped in temperence mich, went home to SLEEP in my own bed....:D woke up with 8 vans ahead of me,,, messed around went to lunch with one of my kids and started to DH to the J in Gary Ind.. Got to Fremont Ind, got a call to pickup in Misawaka Ind and deliver to Grand Rapids mich... not a big run but it pays ok.... Ill spend the night in Grand Ledge Mich at the J...