I'll be the first.....May Locations?

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Anyone at the J on 10 e of Houston??? Anyone??? Wish I could get a hotel room for cheap down here....It's just so darn hot.:mad:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone at the J on 10 e of Houston??? Anyone??? Wish I could get a hotel room for cheap down here....It's just so darn hot.:mad:

Darm..last we heard you were going north to Cleveland...now you are in Houston...how'd that happen? you get a load or sometin?:rolleyes:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Darm..last we heard you were going north to Cleveland...now you are in Houston...how'd that happen? you get a load or sometin?:rolleyes:
Yeah I got a load...I was going to dh back to Ak/Cleve board and the Panther Backhaul Fairy visited my van for .60/mi. sucky rates, but it beat dh with no freight on my van. I p/u the load on Fri in Reidsville, NC and delivered to New Roads, La on Sat. 932 but I wish it woulda paid more$.;)

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Shawn: I was in Houston a few days ago, then took a load to Dallas, now on the way to Mississippi.
BTW: I LOVE the sign on your avatar, lol :D

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the passport office in Kitchener (home). I'm number 142.....but they just called number 12!!!!!! Thank goodness I brought my Blackberry in or I would be bored....and that would feel like a layover and I might curl up on the counter thinking it's my bunk.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Well, I got a run! woohoo....a whopin 173 mile run from Pasadena, TX to Seguin, TX. Maybe the freight gods will be nice and give me a run to florida...or the northeast! I guess they would call that "wishful thinkin".

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
delivering Independence Mo. monday morning,at Days Inn Oak Grove for anyone wishing to buy me something to eat.TA has the everything on the menue,all you can eat.Don't do the pancakes,1st round will fill you up,don't worry,I had three steaks

Hey Night was that you headed east on 70 mm 100 in MO Monday about 1:15 eastern time? We passed a FDCC T/T that looked like yours.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Been at home for a week now. I will be on vacation in Florida next week, and then the week after that I will be back at work. I bought a new engine and transmission for my truck. Did on my time instead of having to do it later and get stuck out on the road.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
DH'in from Fargo ND to Rogers MN west of Minneapolis on I 94, maybe the TA there will have the "all you can eat deal around 8 pm tonight......

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I, the "Black Cloud of Freight Movement" am done with my wittle load. Sitting at the no.2 spot on the Houston, TX board....again......roasting in the midnight sun...:cool:

MSinger

Expert Expediter
I'm working my second fire/ems job tonight but will be available for a good cube load tomorrow after 6am. Dispatch are you listening??

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Falligator...don't feel like the Lone Ranger, we feel your pain. 10 days in FL...7 days in Denver...EM to MO..4 days there. Finally a run to OH. Now we're 5th on the Cinci board. :cool:

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Sitting on Long Island and watched the sun come up this morning! Hope to get a load off the Island but my patiance out here does not last long..

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Can't find any backhauls either....:mad:Nothing wants to pay anything:mad:But on the bright side....I'm now first out....:eek: