I'll be the first.....May Locations?

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
We're at the TA East in Ontario, California. Like the area; despise the truckstop.

Laid over en route to a crappy $500 run. I'm not holding out hope that we'll get another run to add to our $1100 we've brought to the truck this week.

Worst week in the short time since we've been out. What the heck is it? H1N1? Economy...still? C'mon, people-get out there, make stupid mistakes, and call us already!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Kingdom City, Mo, enroute to a KC delivery late tomorrow morning. And burnt ends for lunch, oh yeah! :D

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
at the pilot in duncon,sc thinking about moving over to the TA .
hopping this month will be better than last month

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
we are at home, back at it monday. hey usaflk, if you like mex. food or dont need th ts. go down the road south the st. the ts. is on to us 60 go west 1 or 2 exits to archibald then go n. a blk to the galaxy burger. and get yourself the best carne asada burrito you'll ever eat. all the food there is cheap and great. you can park there to just dont park on the back row. park on the n. side near the factory and you will be ok, dont worry about the signs on the business. mostly there to keep people from taking up the back row. he has alot of trks. that come and go on a regular basis and wants those spaces for them. you can always ask and mgr. will tell you where to park a small trk. nice guy, the mgr.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
STILL at the Petro in Atlanta, we are having a convention here. If you are here be sure to grab you lawn chair and join us from time to time under the "Petro" sign. Layoutshooter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
STILL at the Petro in Atlanta, we are having a convention here. If you are here be sure to grab you lawn chair and join us from time to time under the "Petro" sign. Layoutshooter

I've heard some trucks are on a CDC LOCK....and getting paid for it!! Are you??

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Mrs. Layoutshooter and I are headed out to "Expediter Circle" under the Petro sign. It is a shame you are not here to join us, OVM. IF there is anyone here that has not been to the convention under the sign be sure to stop in sometime today and join in!!!! :D Layoutshooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey!! Your avatar is animated on your profile page but not in here!! That is amazing. Layoutshooter