Birthday! Happy Birthday Cheri! 11/22/08

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Awww - thank you, kind sir.
Last night, I was driving through the icy mountains in Pa, listening to some of my favorite music, and I realized that if I somehow managed to die on the road (it was that kind of night: scary!) I'd at least go out happy, doing what I truly enjoy.
And EO makes it a lot more enjoyable, so thank all of you guys, too.:)

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! If you happen to get up my way here in upstate NY, give me a shout & I'll take you out for a birthday dinner....cake & ice cream included!

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Awww - thank you, kind sir.
Last night, I was driving through the icy mountains in Pa, listening to some of my favorite music, and I realized that if I somehow managed to die on the road (it was that kind of night: scary!) I'd at least go out happy, doing what I truly enjoy.
And EO makes it a lot more enjoyable, so thank all of you guys, too.:)

Happy Birthday young lady. How old will you be? 32 I hope you can stop by the office before Chritsmas. If you do ask Adam to call me and I will bring you some of my wifes buckeye candy she makes.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Since most of my family lives near Cleveland, I will definitely make it there before Christmas, or get a sock full of coal, lol. And I LOVE Buckeyes!!
(Much tastier than cheeseheads, eh?);)

moose

Veteran Expediter
Cheri1122,,,,
Ahmmm , heammm ,
yep , that's why you pick that name !
Probably born @ 13:14 ... ;-)
Siriuslly , Happy Bday...

Moose.

are12

Expert Expediter
Happy Birthday Cheri! Hope you get to enjoy your day (22nd).

You still in PA?? If so, where at? If you are close to my area maybe we can get together.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Hey Cheri was talking to Susie yesterday who also reminded me today is your big day! Congrats and may all of your birthdays be as much doing what you love to do! Have on OKC! Maybe it will be warmer there.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
All together now ah1 and ah2 and ah3

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy........

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Happy Birthday to a Special Lady.
May all your wishes come true and you be blessed with good health and well being for many, many more Birthdays.