Greg334 where are you?

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Greg,
Please come back. This forum is floundering without you. Your boundless, yet abrasive, wisdom is desperately needed now. The dumbing down of America has unfortunately reached the soapbox. The inmates are running the asylum. I hardly ever agree with you but at least your educated opinions are worthy of respect. Please, please come back....

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Me too - the Soapbox has become a bulletin board for the cut & paste frenzy of the few, and who has time to challenge all the distortions slapped up here anymore? Turtle does a pretty good job of refuting some of the shinola, but he can't do it all, sigh.
Greg, if you're lurking, we need you here!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
OK I want to know who put the note on my pickup truck – Lassie Come Home.

The point is well taken, but you should have stopped in and had some coffee and meet my dogs and cats. You scared the crap out of me and my animals, lucky I wasn’t in the kitchen. I don't know how you got past the electric fence and the intrusion sensors but....

Does this mean I am back, hell I don’t know, I left for a lot of reasons and I may say why and I may not – so please don’t ask.

So I am reading this dribble, come on people you can do better than that! Cut and paste is right, original thought?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
greg,

Glad to see ya !!!!

I, for one, have missed your posts and am looking forward to a little reasoned discussion - as opposed to being bombarded with mindless drivel .....

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Welcome back Greg! Good to see you again! Hope all is well with you, that you had a nice vacation from EO, and that you're here to stay!
Lassie Come Home, huh? hehe
Ok, let's put our detective trench coats on and figure out... who knows where Greg lives.. hmmmmmmm.. anyway, glad it worked, whoever you are!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
One question, who handed out all the stupid pills?

I got back in the real world after being dragged around DC a week ago and can't believe what has happened.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I just read the stuff in your sig line (the blue) ..... yup - we are (already there)

Hope you had fun in DC - it can be a fun game to play - especially from the outside :D

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
It wasn't me who put the sign on your truck, Greg, because I don't know where you live - but if it brought you back, Laddie, I'm glad. :D

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Okay, I confess!! But darn it, we couldn't stand it any longer Greg!!

Here is my theory about DC: I think we should put a razor wire fence around it and declare it a Federal Prison. We all know the criminals are already there!!!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Okay, I confess!! But darn it, we couldn't stand it any longer Greg!!

Here is my theory about DC: I think we should put a razor wire fence around it and declare it a Federal Prison. We all know the criminals are already there!!!

Well I guess, you know that if they get the right of representation, we should be recalling our senators and congressmen. DC was never ever intended to be a home to people but a center of government for the country. Maybe start using the Kelo v. New London decision to take homes and kick people out is a good start. No ONE person lives in DC.

Hey layout.

spudhead911

Seasoned Expediter
Good to have you back Greg. The new Soap Box people are a bunch of idiots, they cut and paste from bloggers(spelling?)even dumber than they are. I might post things that are way out there sometime but at least it's my own stuff.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One question, who handed out all the stupid pills?

Weell it wernt me. I'd be givin the shirt offin me back to help out a feller expeditor. But when it comes down to stoopid pills I can be darn right selfish.

Welcome back Greg and please hang around for awhile. We need you! Tallcal are you still out there! We need you also!

Now if we could only locate the beemer. (just kidding or doing the floor thing} Here beemer. Come back beemer. Best dog gone cut and paster in the world.

I guess the beemer has been dethroned. I really don't want to see his return but at least his garbage posts were less in number.

Again, welcome back Greg! Are you still doing the expedite thing?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Thanks all, I can't tell you how good it feels to be missed. Now only if.... never mind....