February

guido4475

Not a Member
Airbrushed? a true cheerleader would have it tattooed - and I bet Dale can hook him up on that score, lol. ;)

Sorry, as dedicated as I am, I am not a tatoo kind of guy.....I've seen old people with tattoos from back in their younger day, and they are all wrinkled and deformed....lol...

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Hello everyone !!! Hope all is well and everyone is doing great. Just stopping to say hey. I will probably be making a return to expediting real soon with in a month or two just as soon as I can sell my vehicle and tie some loose ends. The local work didnt turn out like I wanted. Working on buying my own van. But if I cant join back with load 1 im not getting back on the road. I would rather come back being a O/O or drive for someone but wont go with any other company but this one cause its the best !!

Stay warm hope the loads come your way !!
Chris

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Hello everyone !!! Hope all is well and everyone is doing great. Just stopping to say hey. I will probably be making a return to expediting real soon with in a month or two just as soon as I can sell my vehicle and tie some loose ends. The local work didnt turn out like I wanted. Working on buying my own van. But if I cant join back with load 1 im not getting back on the road. I would rather come back being a O/O or drive for someone but wont go with any other company but this one cause its the best !!

Chris
I've wondered how life was treating you. Good to see your well and hope to see you around the yard soon!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Chris

Great to see ya alive and kickin.....:)

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter

Chris
Caryn's calling, she has a load for ya....13 miles away going 8 miles to the airport. She says "Thank you, sweetie" :D

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well Morning all, Sitting here in Cold but Sunny Chicago just waiting on the next one.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
OOS at home, got a few things that have to be done today, appointments, etc...

On a good note, got my 1 year rewards points this morn :)

Dale

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Wild animals wondering around the yard, just saw a wombat walking by!

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

ujenuva8.jpg

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thinking ISIS or maybe just buying a unmarked yellow penske van and hiding out at truckstops.