February

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Thanks guys! Who knew, all the smart good looking guys were born today! Oh wait... um.. well, me and Guido were!

Dale

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Happy Birthday to Reverend Guido & Dreamer!

sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
I'm thinking he left him a present...right where his feet touches the floor from the bed :D

Happy Birthday Guido and Dale!

Ya know, the truth be told, he has never peed or pooped anywhere inside, except once, when my mom gave him a hambone to chew on, and me and my ex-fiance' went out afterwards, has he had an accident in any kind of dwelling. He's never chewed on anything that wasn't his, or got into any garbage can, etc.He has been the best dog I have ever had. Even when I get loaded or unloaded, he automatically stays on the drivers seat, until I get back in the van.He started doing this on his own. Most guys on the forklift find this amazing, and he has made several friends at many places we go to, customers, etc.He has been a huge blessing to me since the year 2002.

guido4475

Not a Member
Please make all checks payable to the reverend guido ministries or make your contributions online @ reverend Guido ministries.com

Welcome to the load one family Jon.

And I will gladly forward all money donated to any homeless shelters, to help out the less fortunate.

guido4475

Not a Member
Thanks guys! Who knew, all the smart good looking guys were born today! Oh wait... um.. well, me and Guido were!

Dale

How about you and I get together and rent a Smartcar and go out to dinner one day???? That would be a trip!!!! lol...

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
How about you and I get together and rent a Smartcar and go out to dinner one day???? That would be a trip!!!! lol...

LOL.. somehow I'm picturing clowns getting out of a Mini at the circus :) Never knew you and me were born the same day.. thought you were younger than me, must be the haircut ;)

Dale

guido4475

Not a Member
All showered up, haircut,laundry all done, van spotlessly washed. All gassed up. Shopping all done.may do the cab interior in a few...All ready to go, and waiting for Jeremy's call......I hope...This may be the slowest week I have had since coming out, but it'll all work out, been fortunate. At least I am in decent weather, and am hoping those up north are doing okay.

guido4475

Not a Member
Still in Kentucky...lol..

Since I have been here, I have come to realize they have a rather different way of showing their status amongst each other: The amount of mud they can get on their 4x4's, but not limited to them, as I have seen a few cars just as bad with fresh mud also.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter

Since I have been here, I have come to realize they have a rather different way of showing their status amongst each other: The amount of mud they can get on their 4x4's, but not limited to them, as I have seen a few cars just as bad with fresh mud also.

Sort of like the thing in Fairbanks, Alaska was to see who could park the highest on the ice piles scraped off the parking lots.

Working my way to Texas to finish my taxes.

eb

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member

As a bonafide redneck LOL...I can tell ya it's a badge of honor...shows you're a country boy who USES his truck, not a city boy drivin a purty truck

:cool:

Dale

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Another day.....and another airplane. Good news it is headed towards home!