February

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Flying J @Knoxville, a quick bite & driver swap......sleep time for me.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

guido4475

Not a Member
Thank you, everyone!

Sitting where I unloaded last night, as I have picked up loads out of here in the past, and hoping they ship something out today,and that we get it. If not, I will head towards Florence this evening, hoping for load #2 this weekend.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Thanks for the help yesterday Xiggi on the sprinter service location, also Guido for your help. Thanks to the both of you for being available. You to Dennis !!!! I appreciate it.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks for the help yesterday Xiggi on the sprinter service location, also Guido for your help. Thanks to the both of you for being available. You to Dennis !!!! I appreciate it.

No problem just met Butch here at the yard. Nice ride, in motion satellite!

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We are pleased to announce that Jon Garity has joined the Load One family as Vice President of Sales. Jon comes to us with 20 years of experience in transportation, having started off his career in brokerage with American Backhaulers. Jon then went to work at Panther for the last 15 years. He most recently held the position of Vice President of Sales for many years.

Jon will head up our sales teams and development of our market strategy. He will be instrumental in taking the lead into developing our sales team. We have spent much effort into building a world class customer service and operation. Now we are going to build the best sales force to utilize it!

We will continue to innovate, re-engineer and remain one step ahead to better serve our customers, our fleet and our staff!

Please join me in welcoming Jon to our team!

guido4475

Not a Member
We are pleased to announce that Jon Garity has joined the Load One family as Vice President of Sales. Jon comes to us with 20 years of experience in transportation, having started off his career in brokerage with American Backhaulers. Jon then went to work at Panther for the last 15 years. He most recently held the position of Vice President of Sales for many years.

Jon will head up our sales teams and development of our market strategy. He will be instrumental in taking the lead into developing our sales team. We have spent much effort into building a world class customer service and operation. Now we are going to build the best sales force to utilize it!

We will continue to innovate, re-engineer and remain one step ahead to better serve our customers, our fleet and our staff!

Load One- a force not to be messed with! Always on the move, never idle.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter

That sounds like a very good addition to the Load One staff! Welcome Jon!

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dale didn't mean to miss you earlry Happy Birthday!

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123