February Location and Banter

guido4475

Not a Member
Ran a shorty from Wixom Mich to Trenton, Mich...Then ran down to the Load 1 terminal to turn in paperwork, hd a late lunch with TJP and a few friends (good to see you 2) then Caren got me a shother shorty, Romulus Mich to Upper Sandusky Oh....

Dropped and headin home to get things turned back on since the power is back on and the generator is back down...

Thank you for taking the time to see what my stautus was before accepting the load,I appreciatte it.I hear Ken got one going to Cottondale...lucky dog....lol..

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
No problem at all Guido...that how it should be...i knew you were in the yard and had been there longer then me...One thing with Load 1, you can pass one up and still know you aren't going to "die on the vine" waiting for the next run...

Sittin at home now, lookin at all the downed tree branches that I should be out cutting up....well...thats what "tree service" businesses are for....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Bucksville at the Petro...how does anyone sleep in these darn noisy truck stops? Going to move to my fav Wally World...

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Had my visit with the doc this morning. Surgery scheduled for next Tuesday. Have to spend the night in the hospital which is worse than the surgery.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Had my visit with the doc this morning. Surgery scheduled for next Tuesday. Have to spend the night in the hospital which is worse than the surgery.

Better start practicing typing laying down...we're going to want to hear how the operation went. Maybe your wife would pop in here and let us know all is well?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Steve take the hospiral stay and rest...when you get home do the same, don't rush the recovery...hope it all ends well

Now on the road again, Bellevue Ohio to Batavia Ill...a mess from the start, but its all good now...sorry for my screw up Joe...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You guys just carry on around me...:p.I am enjoying this weather for the first time this winter..I am in no hurry to get back up there...All roads lead to Taylor*LOL* I am quite sure Ill be there by the weekend...;)

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Thanks for all the well wishes guys. JuJu, I'll have the wife call John and ask that he post here. If they let me keep my phone, I'll do it myself.

Did I mention I hate hospitals!!! The doc's nurse gave me a bottle of antiseptic today and told me to shower and use it like soap before I go in. I guess she picked up on the question in my eyes and said that the hospital has had a lot of luck avoiding bacteria when patients use the antiseptic. She did little to instill confidence in me.

Not worried about the surgery itself as I trust the doc. Actually looking forward to it to get rid of this pain. Just another scar to add to the 30 odd I already have. Won't be lying down JuJu, It was outpatient last time and I walked out of the hospital. Can't climb stairs, can't ride in or drive a car for 4 weeks, etc, etc. I can only sit, lie down, eat, ...., and sleep. Probably spend too much time on here since I'll be bored out of my skull.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Batavia Ill....I hate when I mess up and I am late on both ends...oh well it all worked out...Wal-mart for some sleep and hopefully a load out of the chi-town area tomorrow...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty in Batavia Ill....I hate when I mess up and I am late on both ends...oh well it all worked out...Wal-mart for some sleep and hopefully a load out of the chi-town area tomorrow...

It is said no man is perfect...so God made a woman so she could constantly remind us of that fact....*LOL*:D

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered in Charlotte this mornin...Now at the Pilot in downtown Charlotte gonna sleep before I get another load...

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
My God, I hate this shiny stuff
that piles drifts upon my porch!
Tis a good thing that my hubby
is sunning in the south
and if he keeps bragging about it
it won't be a kiss laid on his mouth!:D

Did I mention I hate winter?:eek:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter