Owner/Operator
I am here, I am here!!

The trees are budding, the grass is green
Prettiest sight ya ever done seen

Wish you were here
instead of counting deer...*LOL*

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Speedway Ind...heading out to the TA in Whitestown Ind as Speedway is really not where I feel the need sit and wait for the next lod...although I have faithnin dispatch to get me out of here yet this evening....:)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
One kind of funny foot note to the deer..5 of them were in the back yard and one of the barn cats had jumped on the top of the garden shed. Mama wouldn't take her eyes off of the cat and kept stamping her feet trying to scare it away. She didn't put her head down to graze until the cat moved away....nature at it's best!:)

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
One kind of funny foot note to the deer..5 of them were in the back yard and one of the barn cats had jumped on the top of the garden shed. Mama wouldn't take her eyes off of the cat and kept stamping her feet trying to scare it away. She didn't put her head down to graze until the cat moved away....nature at it's best!:)

Fascinating to watch the critters in their environment.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dispatch called last night ..wanted me to move north..:eek:

all while under tornado warning...I told him I'd saddle up in the morning and stay safe here...no problem he said.
1 gust of wind felt like it rolled me over in bed...

to move or not to move is the question...

first things first, more coffee and breakfast...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
From experience I'd figure their north is probably Chattanooga...its crapshot out of there also from my experience...

Me , I m hopin to get out of Indy today, really not into sitting here all weekend....

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Still warm and snuggly? It's -20 here and the deer are still laying under the tree line..too dang cold to stand up!

Good morning dear and all! :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
one too many dears or is that deers around here...*l*

sunshine, blue sky...beauty day...go NORTH!!!:eek: still thinking on this...