February Location and Banter

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
That would be neat JuJu, a quilt with Load1 on it.

We are still on our way to Lake Forest, CA. Stopped in Abequerque, NM for a breather, this morning.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I am prepared now! Office is stocked with a blanket and pillow! On top of that we have towels for the shower. I am good to go!

fortwayne

Not a Member
Finally unloaded in st paul, mn and came down to shakapee mn at an old pilot now a holiday truck stop. Nice people, decent showers and I might just go ahead and take a 34 hour reset since we have like 14 feet of snow, why drive in this, when it might be better later....we will see....oh and yea its 14 inches, not feet just being funny and insulting to the road crews....its stinks up here. Same thing happened my last trip up here two winters ago.....can't wait for spring.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty In Crystal Lake Ill, goin to dinner and wait for about 3 hrs, then re-load and head back to wixom Mich...got to love it!!:)

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
We arrived in Hesperia, CA. We are at the Pilot at 395 and 15. We have a delivery in Forest Lake, which is supposed to be Wed. morn 8am est. But we are waiting till about 5am est this morning then will head over there. We are hoping traffic will have slowed down by then. We will then go to delivery point and wait till they open in morning. After early delivery we will fight morning LA traffic and get the heck out of Dodge and wait for another load.
Would prefer to stay out of the snow so not in huge hurry to head back east just yet.
Very cool here right now about 35 degrees. Supposed to get up 55 degrees tomorrow.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Wixom...7 hours from Crystal Lake...no snow, but Black Ice is no fun at all...Walmart on milford rd for the night....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Beautiful morning here in Dexter....sunny and clear....just a tad on the cool side tho....

Good morning dear...take a look at the weather map. There's more snow to your south. Clear here but cold, but we're supposed to get up in the 20's today. Looks like the snowblower is going to get another workout.:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
A few snow showers are possible in southwest Michigan and northern Indiana through this morning. No significant accumulation is expected.

The remainder of the region has a dry day. Partly to mostly cloudy skies are expected around the Great Lakes with sunnier conditions anticipated over the Plains.

Temperatures should be up a few degrees over yesterday with afternoon highs in the 10s and 20s from the northern Plains through the lower Great Lakes. High temperatures reach the upper 40s to upper 50s in southwestern Nebraska and western Kansas and in the 30s and 40s elsewhere.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey OVM on my way to see you buddy....Got a run from Wellington, Ohio to Dexter, Michigan than off to the shop to inquire about new tires...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ran a shorty from Wixom Mich to Trenton, Mich...Then ran down to the Load 1 terminal to turn in paperwork, hd a late lunch with TJP and a few friends (good to see you 2) then Caren got me a shother shorty, Romulus Mich to Upper Sandusky Oh....

Dropped and headin home to get things turned back on since the power is back on and the generator is back down...

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Sitting at the T A in Gary In. Pick up my new co driver today. I hope dispatch burns the tires off my truck! Lol