December Locations

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Geez. Mr. Tide. I guess where you drive there are plenty of load offers to choose from so that you never have to sit and wait! That's awesome.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Still home in St Louis waiting for the call, got one tease call yesterday that of course did not pan out.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Ok, I need to beg off that butt whipping for being west of the Mississippi River ....... but I'm still gonna be east of ther Missouri ... :rolleyes:

Utica, Mi to Excelsior Springs, Mo ..... nice run!

NikkiA

Active Expediter
Still sitting in Salt Lake City. Just waiting for that phone call.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Falligator

Expert Expediter
So I FINALLY got the heater 3/4 of the way done, but at least I have heat!! Got a load today from Carnegie, PA to Cumberland City, TN. (not much of a city tho!) left the house this morning at 3am. Gonna try out my new 3/4 pillow top mattress. If I don't like it I'll drop it off at my gramps other place in Sparta, TN in the morning. For anyone who's interested there's 3 Sprinters 5 CVs on the Nashville, TN board which means I'll probably be headed east anyways.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Well, good sleep except for that Ahole in a truck beside me revving up his engine at 3am for almost 1/2 an hour! Hope I get a load today at #8!

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Well still sitting in St Louis waiting to pickup a load to Georgia they said was ready yesterday afternoon , then they said maybe last night , then they said would be ready 8 this morning. Guess what still not ready, they can not come up with a shipper(aircraft manufacture)location or the location in Georgia and other excuses. About ready to tell them to take me off this load wasting more time than the money gonna make if this load ever gets going

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Well, good sleep except for that Ahole in a truck beside me revving up his engine at 3am for almost 1/2 an hour! Hope I get a load today at #8!
Where were you? was it cold at 3am? maybe he was trying to warm up his truck? just a thought

PreacherRich

Seasoned Expediter
Delivered in Romeo, MI 2 hours earlier than required. Drove to my daughters house for some sleep. Woke up this morning with my 20 month old grandson crawling over me saying grandpa, grandpa, grandpa. Great way to start the day!

Waiting for a load out of the Detroit area. Just a couple more loads then we'll put a fork in 2011.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OVM s fog has drifted from SD to north central IA. I'm sitting in my man-cave and i can't see 50 yards out to the mailbox. In this fog i can't believe the phone hasn't rung.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Antioch, Tn at the TA for the night. Looks like a Panther van convention up front. :eek:

Several other sprinters and straight trucks here as well.
Laredo Norte?

vanman10

Expert Expediter
Detroit to Kansas City to St. Louis. Now I sit. VERY slow for what I would expect at this time of year. Hmmmm Such is expediting. Be safe3 out there. :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Had a dry run today in Portsmouth, VA. :(:mad: Now sitting at the Petro in Kenly, NC. Pick up near here tomorrow heading near Memphis.

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Had an interesting 24 hours, dropped last night in Dallas, got aRed Roof Inn (it was recently renovated and once of the nicer ones I've stayed at).

Was sitting on the throne this morning and I look up and see a pretty big bug. I scope things out, see a faceclothe on thetubI can use to squish him, I decide to takea picture of him first with my phone.

I miss him and he scurries quickly across the sink and now I have to get up and my second swing is successful.

There are no truckstops nearby so I decide to hang out @ Walmart for the afternoon.

I get hungry around 5:30 andfml, I'm trapped / carlocked in the Walmart parking lot, I should have used more than 2 spaces when it didn't have the easy in & out angle parking but I figured I was ok at the rear of the lot.

I probably could have done likea15 point turn to get outbut decided I didn't want the hassle, so I starved for another half hour while the cars around me cleared out.

But now I'm at agreat Thai Noodle restaurant and I just had a delicious
Thai noodle curry soup that Idont know the name of.

UrbanSpoon has made expediting a delicous experience.