December Locations

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
toledo for the 2nd time this week. had a nice stay in s.c. momentarily in-between.

picked up a pair of e track 2 x 4 clamps from nw trailer. 9 bucks for 2. nice price. new supply just came in so hurry over to alexis ave and get yours..

JimF51

Seasoned Expediter
Sittin' day 2 at the TA in Montgomery, AL. Hoping to get a load, even cheap, back to Charlotte to pick up the truck owner, we'll run team for a while and see if we stay busy. B

But man, I am sooo not going to be with FedEx when I buy this truck!!!

Last edited:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
At the office in Medina, Ohio getting the office ready to be up and running 100%

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
at home with the van at the ford dealership getting repaired :mad:

Your home is the ford dealership?:rolleyes:

Spent yesterday in Ohio, farthest point out was Findlay
Spent today in Ohio, farthest point out was Archbold
today was much nicer no snow!!!

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
It was 50 in Miami the other day :eek:

Didja watch that, read that, or feel that??? It really does make a difference ya know.

Regardless, i'm heading toward the Keys. Stayed too long in the Hoosier this season and got snowed on. I'll learn someday.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Xiggi, it is a nice town..and I could live in Ft. Madison, right on the river would be nice...:)

Empty in Wayne Mich, goin home to sleep in my bed tonight...Taylor Mich at the Load 1 office in the morning...:D

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Good morning from Lapeer Michigan, out of service almost a week now, seems that while doing repairs to the Sprinter, when they took the bearing off the drive shaft they found that the drive shaft was bad dealer wants $900 for new driveshaft so waiting to see if auto machine shop can make repair to the driveshaft. Owner letting me stay at their house sure hope I get back on the road soon

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Good morning from Lapeer Michigan, out of service almost a week now, seems that while doing repairs to the Sprinter, when they took the bearing off the drive shaft they found that the drive shaft was bad dealer wants $900 for new driveshaft so waiting to see if auto machine shop can make repair to the driveshaft. Owner letting me stay at their house sure hope I get back on the road soon

Ouch :(

All the best

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Why does that not surprise me.....:rolleyes:

Word is you are doing a ST with another guy for the "other 1"..that deal fall through too!?!?:eek: