December Locations

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I'm sitting here in my robe and slippers watching the snow flakes fall....Reading the paper..

Top of the morning Dave..no snow here...About to flip a coin as to whether I need to snowblow or not...

Just watching fleetvision to make sure the ol man is ok...He's made it to Arkansas and has plenty of time to run this trip..:)

guido4475

Not a Member
Yes, I talked to him last night before I was going to bed, and he sounded chipper..real happy..I figure you would of had alot of snow up in youre parts! He was telling me about youre new toy, the snowblower..I have one that is capable of shredding a newspaper, the Sunday edition..It is cool..Do they have newspapers in Bison?? lmao .....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At my home base in Ackley, Ia. heading out to do chores in the comfortable 12 degrees and windy , have a good day folks. :D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Yes, I talked to him last night before I was going to bed, and he sounded chipper..real happy..I figure you would of had alot of snow up in youre parts! He was telling me about youre new toy, the snowblower..I have one that is capable of shredding a newspaper, the Sunday edition..It is cool..Do they have newspapers in Bison?? lmao .....

Why of course we do...The Bison Courier is at least 16 pages!

Now all I'm hoping for is it doesn't snow until after he gets home for Christmas and he can use his new toy...:D

guido4475

Not a Member
At my home base in Ackley, Ia. heading out to do chores in the comfortable 12 degrees and windy , have a good day folks. :D

I am doing The same thing, bought a case of Howes Fuel tratment the other day at $12.00 a bottle, the big one, and trying to decide whether or not I should carry the whole case with me in the van..

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
In Toledo, out of service. Had cataract surgery yesterday on right eye, left eye will be done on Monday. Whoo hoo!! Already seeing better than I have for the last 50 years. :p

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Went to sleep in Iowa City for about 4 hours ..then decided to run dow to Davenport Ia for a while and see what happens here...might even head over to Peru Ill later this evening for dinner if nothing comes out of here...good dinner and closer to Chicago...:D

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Still at home but not in Toledo anymore, I moved to Graytown Ohio. Harvesting is almost done and all I have to do is finish about 300 acres and wait till sometime in January to take the last of the corn to the Ethanol plant in Fostoria Ohio. Then back out on the road:D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in my chair, hot cuo of coffe, fire going, dog at my feet, in a boat load of pain, but have a boat load of drugs. Ready to get back at it as soon as I can. Y'ALL GET ALL THE LOADS YOU CAN UNTIL THEN! :p

milpig

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Chicago, thinking about the van in my driveway. Wondering, after I leave this fleet owner, do I really want to sign on with this company.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Just chilling out now with an iced diet coke...having just finished most of my Christmas cards..they sure do make you feel nostalgic for all those old friends and missing family members that are still in your address book. :)