December Locations

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
made it to buffalo dropped.and got offered a run to detroit.but i had to turn it down.im feeling sick i think it is this cold weather.ive got 1145 miles since monday morning.if i dont get any better i might have to find a doc:(

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Davenport Ia to Burlington Ia....short but for some reason this run pays well. This is the 3rd time i have had it and each time i was impressed....

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
sitting at the pilot south side of atlanta
after a less than 75 monday in atlanta
then a frozen load piedmont,sc to birmingham on tuesday
and today load from mcCalla al back to atlanta

Benzoid

Seasoned Expediter
Home in Traverse City watching the snow fly and thinking about the road. One of these days I will join you. Till then, I enjoy reading this thread and getting to know you guys and where you go.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the world head quarters...Load 1 Taylor,MI....Needing a load going south...

milpig

Expert Expediter
Chillin, literally, at the J in Grand Ledge MI.

Wasting gas trying to dry things out. Never forget to open Windows and vent a bit before turning on heater for the night. Condensation is a bummer.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Chillin, literally, at the J in Grand Ledge MI.

Wasting gas trying to dry things out. Never forget to open Windows and vent a bit before turning on heater for the night. Condensation is a bummer.

That's why we carry paper towels...otherwise the inside window streaks...:)

milpig

Expert Expediter
propane...they put off such a nice radiant heat they're worth the aggravation.

Exactly, I have little buddy. Before the lectures start, I had a window cracked for ventilation. Just forgot to open the other one and crack the vent to stop the condensation.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Chillin in North Carolina...Looking for a continuation of a great week...3 Loads in 3 Days...I need this week to finish strong...;) Lovin' Life Right Now ;)