December 2009 Location

guido4475

Not a Member
I am in Elkhart,Ind picking up a load in the morning going to Georgetown, Ky.Got the new Cobra 7700Pro today and I love it!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It has been an interesting week so far. Accepted a load from NYC to Seattle that was to pick up on Tues. SO! We deadheaded from home to the pick up. Made 500 miles of the 613 mile DH just to have the load cancel!!!! ARGH!!! Then got a load that picked up later that day in Baltimore, another 190 mile DH. At least it loaded and we delivered in Dallas a little bit ago. We are now sitting at the TA in RockWall, TX

transporter

Expert Expediter
ovm thats good to hear ill be close to laredo tommorow.
of coarse there will be new vans before i ll get there. did tj get a load

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
ovm thats good to hear ill be close to laredo tommorow.
of coarse there will be new vans before i ll get there. did tj get a load

Tj and ziggi both got loads....yes they are dribbling in now from making their morning drops...
there are still a couple of "slash and dash" outfits here...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
DH'd from Avon Lake to Bucyrus Oh then delivered to Sterling Heights Mi...was 7th out, so DH'd home for the night, 6th out in toledo, so i am on my way to Chicago....usually get a run before i get there, hope that holds up, or ill be spending the night at the J....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well i got that call for a load before i got to chicago, just as i often do when I DH from home...I got to Fremont ind, disaptch called with a pickup in alexandria ind @ 2359 and Delivered straight thru to Batavia NY by 10:30 tomorrow morning, so i headed south and got within 50 iles and the run cancelled...so now i sit at the Loves in Marion Ind off I-69...yea i got a small "dry run" paysheet, but I also wasted most of the day ....heres to gettin another run yet tonight....

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hey Shadowmaster: I'm sitting right in front of the fuel pumps at the Pilot [KW D379], waiting for dispatch to let me know if I'm goin to California - if you see me, pop over & say hi....:)

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Palacio, TX. Waiting for the snow storm tomorrow. So much for the beach this week.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Fort Wayne,IN

Taking a few days to get some PM stuff done. Staying the night at the Fort Wayne Truck Center.
Thought about going over to the McDonalds, but for some reason we just don't feel a warm and fuzzy welcome.:D

th_Expeditorssign.jpg