December 2009 Location

davebeckym

Expert Expediter
Colorado Springs, with my daughter's family for turkey day. Becky worked Thanksgiving and Friday, so we had turkey yesterday (Monday). Plan on being home on Monday.

Dave

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We are also on our way to Laredo we deliver later tonight. Maybe see all you guys in the morning at the J

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still having a party with Xiggi down here in Freaking Laredo, Texas....lol OVM come on down your the next contestant on "Lets see how long you can possibly sit in Laredo, Texas" lol Gotta love it...:D

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
100 mile load on Monday. Then delivery in St Pete on Wed.. Going to try and drive back to SC tomorrow, Can make it if storm does not get to bad...

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stopped off for a bit at the J in Corfu NY, me and the other 3 FedEx B's are all staring at ground that is WHITE......and there is a pile of it in the corner of the lot.....yuck.

Looks like Bison SD in June.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I delivered down in Laredo Friday morning (from Greeneville, TN), then left out Saturday morning from Eagle Pass (for Dayton, TN). 17 vans at the J on Friday afternoon in Laredo is a really conservative number. More like twice that. lol Looked like Wilmington at the Expo.

I'm outside of Athens, TN right now, picking up a load tomorrow for Chicago.

TonyG

Seasoned Expediter
Well after sitting in Fl got an empty move to Atlanta where we are now at the J in Jackson, Ga. Rain & more Rain YUCK!!!!:(

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think I need a new mailing address, just send my mail to...

Xiggi
C/O Flying J
Laredo TX. 78045

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I can tell it's the first week of the month. Still at home and it's nearly noon. Actually, I'm getting caught up on household duties and bills etc.:)

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
me and xiggi and about 4 or 5 others have been down here in Laredo since Thanksgiving....Ladies and gentalman we have approx....24 of us here in the J lot 4 or 5 in the TA, and 2 or 3 in the Pilot.......CAUTION DONT COME HERE!!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
me and xiggi and about 4 or 5 others have been down here in Laredo since Thanksgiving....Ladies and gentalman we have approx....24 of us here in the J lot 4 or 5 in the TA, and 2 or 3 in the Pilot.......CAUTION DONT COME HERE!!

You all have wheels, get outta there before you grow roots or the J starts charging you rent:eek:

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah my boss offered me deadhead money anywhere I wanna go, but we usually do well outta here....So im just being stubborn....Thats just how I am!!!:D