April 2011 locations!

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Change of plans. My round trip load to Nashville didn't work out, so I got another load from Minneapolis to Havre, Montana at 95 cents per mile. Just pulled another 935 mile run on 3 hours sleep. That makes 3200 loaded miles in 5 days. I'm gonna get some sleep and deadhead home to take a week off. It's been a good month with 9300 loaded miles in 3 and a half weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sitting in NC, could have had a load picking up Monday so I could have went home, however it didnt pay what I needed to do it. A back up load and it would have been a done deal.

Odd how it is I can be in a center thats hot as all get up.
Only to be asked to DH to another to get a load.

Somtimes it just dont make sense.

How about AZ WA CA TX , CO NM ect. HMM

Hey I washed and Waxed the Truck and Trailer for the event.
Lets get US moving Thanks ahead of time.

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
Change of plans. My round trip load to Nashville didn't work out, so I got another load from Minneapolis to Havre, Montana at 95 cents per mile. Just pulled another 935 mile run on 3 hours sleep. That makes 3200 loaded miles in 5 days. I'm gonna get some sleep and deadhead home to take a week off. It's been a good month with 9300 loaded miles in 3 and a half weeks.

Please let us know what roads you drive on .We would like to keep a SAFE distance from drivers like you. YOU ARE WHY EOBRS will be manditory.BAN THE VAN.:eek:

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Please let us know what roads you drive on .We would like to keep a SAFE distance from drivers like you. YOU ARE WHY EOBRS will be manditory.BAN THE VAN.:eek:

I have driven over half a million miles in a big truck and a van and have never been in an accident. I must be really lucky, or maybe I'm competent enough to perform my job in a safe and extremely effective manner. Please feel free to move aside when you see my van coming down the road, as we all know cargo vans have the right of way!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Congrats Blizzard!! And kep rollin'em up...Those of us that know you personally know that you are not about to put yourself or those around you in danger...

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Got a load from Denton, TX to Springfield, Mo. Delivering to Bass Pro Shop. 421 loaded. Hopefully they'll take my delivery tomorrow morning not supposed to be there til Monday.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
dh from bordentown,nj picked up in stamford,ct delivered to jamaica,ny now sitting at the vince lombardi service plaza in ridgefield,nj

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm having trouble getting pai from one of the companies I do business with. It's a fairly new business with a large banner on EO. I'm not gonna jump to conclusions just yet, but I will post about it if it goes south. I just hope my post is not removed. Those who know me personally on here know I have never slandered a company, and i've been around EO long enough to be trusted. I'll keep you all posted as soon as I find out what is happening.

I will also contact Lawrence if I am not paid to see if he can remove them from the site. I am just slightly worried, perhaps it's premature anxiety. Also, I do stop and sleep when I am dangerous. That's why I stopped to sleep for three hours and then felt like new. I'm a machine, always have been, even back in my big truck days.

I had enough time in the load to take a break and I took it. I can't spend all that dough if I am dead right?

Chef, it's slow out here, you can't make money in a van lol! The business is shot he he! Fron March 5th to March 29th 9300 loaded miles 8400 gross revenue to the truck 5k in the bank and all bills paid for the month. I'm not making Load-1 rates, but i'm netting some pretty good cash over here.

zero3nine

Veteran Expediter
At home in bed...

After a 4100 mile Marathon in the last 8 days. ATL - ORD. MSP - JAX. Then back and forth from various places in Alabama, Atlanta, Tennessee and Kentucky.

Just turned down an ATL to Jackson MS and an ATL to Muscle Shoals AL.

Timeforsleepnow.

fired at you from my Droideka

moose

Veteran Expediter
heading to the shepherdsville pilot to take a restart.
still 400 to get there...
look me up!

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I'm having trouble getting pai from one of the companies I do business with. It's a fairly new business with a large banner on EO. I'm not gonna jump to conclusions just yet, but I will post about it if it goes south. I just hope my post is not removed. Those who know me personally on here know I have never slandered a company, and i've been around EO long enough to be trusted. I'll keep you all posted as soon as I find out what is happening.

I will also contact Lawrence if I am not paid to see if he can remove them from the site. I am just slightly worried, perhaps it's premature anxiety. Also, I do stop and sleep when I am dangerous. That's why I stopped to sleep for three hours and then felt like new. I'm a machine, always have been, even back in my big truck days.

I had enough time in the load to take a break and I took it. I can't spend all that dough if I am dead right?

Chef, it's slow out here, you can't make money in a van lol! The business is shot he he! Fron March 5th to March 29th 9300 loaded miles 8400 gross revenue to the truck 5k in the bank and all bills paid for the month. I'm not making Load-1 rates, but i'm netting some pretty good cash over here.

Not really making anything unless you get paid....

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
To whom it may concern I got my reset at 3am this morning.

I got plenty of Hours but Im not going to sit here in NC like I have done so many a time waiting on a load that I never get offered any way unless its Xamas time and all the fat cats have all went out of Service and went home for the Holidays.

That being said now get me moving now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill go to Alaska
ALL THE MUNCHKINS HAVE LEFT OZ AND I DONT KNOW WHEN THEY WILL RETURN .

Monty

Expert Expediter
How does anyone make money, with a .95 run to Harve, Mt, knowing full well it will require a deadhead out of there?

I sat in KC for 1.5 days and refused loads to Arizona, (.95 cmp), knowing would have to dh back to the east, also bid too high on a load to Milford, Ut ... same secanario.

I will NOT haul cheap freight into desolate areas. (And I seldom haul cheap at all!)

Today I am at Foristell, Mo ... and I imagine I will be here the weekend ...

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
Silver Strand beach/state park.$10.00 all day pass 8am till 8pm.Easy place to get too_Ok for staight trucks.You can stay over nite in RV area.$55.00 for ocean spot,or $35.00 for in land spot.Kinda weird considering it's just a black top parking lot.You can stay for free 14 mile away at the Pilot.Must admit it's a nice Pilot.Very clean.Good eat's off the taco wagon.Oh yeah you can see Mexico across the 905.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Bass Pro Shop @I75 South side of Toledo, giant RV show going on! I'm going in!!!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Nota wrote:

How does anyone make money, with a .95 run to Harve, Mt, knowing full well it will require a deadhead out of there?

Well I don't run for $.95 a mile, but to answer your question, maybe lease to a company that would pay you to sit for 2 days while they try and find yo freight out, and if they don't they pay for whatever gas/fuel it takes to DH you out to an more productive area....

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Silver Strand beach/state park.$10.00 all day pass 8am till 8pm.Easy place to get too_Ok for staight trucks.You can stay over nite in RV area.$55.00 for ocean spot,or $35.00 for in land spot.Kinda weird considering it's just a black top parking lot.You can stay for free 14 mile away at the Pilot.Must admit it's a nice Pilot.Very clean.Good eat's off the taco wagon.Oh yeah you can see Mexico across the 905.

Great minds think alike. After delivering this morning in Orange County, we drove five miles to the Bolsa Chica state beach where we sit now. The beach sand starts across the sidewalk from where the truck is parked. The water is 100 yards straight ahead.

The price went up to $15 a day here, 6 a.m to 10:00 p.m. Commercial vehicles are prohibited in the beach side RV area here overnight. A free RV dump station is available which we put to use. There are coin-operated showers here and along the beach numerous bathroom houses with private toilets. Outdoor cold-water showers are also available for rinsing off after a dip in the ocean. Sunny and 80 degrees is forecast for the day.

Bike rentals too. If you wish, you can walk, run, bike along the sea for miles. This beach connects directly to Huntington State Beach. It is a short walk from there to the attractions of Huntington Beach (city).

We won't be doing much more than rest today. It has been a great week but we are ready for a break. We'll be taking naps with the sleeper windows open and sea breezes blowing through. Diane plans to bake fresh bread later today.

Last edited:

moose

Veteran Expediter
Well, i made it and am stuck here in shepherdsville for the restart till Mon. morning.
an L1 sprinter and a WG yacht are here .
being years since i stopped here, sure looks smaller in a bigger truck...

That's me :

Attachments

• 100_5234.jpg
    100_5234.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 18