April 2011 locations!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Lookin for a load still. Sittin in Crossville, TN. Lost another 6 lbs on my diet. Down to 239. Trying to cut out the pop completely.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well after taking all of last week off mowing the lawn digging up the garden for the spring plants putting in a new back porch well floor boards anyhow and replacing the leaking toilet bowl with the new one from lowes yes i had a good easter yep it was good ..
but now hoping that my folks in dispatch can get me rolling again after this week off empty pockets & wallet are in my shorts sitting in the wonderful area of MD where i would think there would be plenty of frieght coming out of see what the day can bring .

JUST AS A REMINDER I DO REALISLE NO ONE HERE IN THE USA WILL KNOW BUT TODAY IS THE 25TH OF APRIL WHICH IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY TO ALL AUSTRALIANS & NEW ZEALANDERS ARMED SERVICES IT IS ANZAC DAY
LEST WE FORGET

Wombat
2/4 aust infanty
company B

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
JUST AS A REMINDER I DO REALISLE NO ONE HERE IN THE USA WILL KNOW BUT TODAY IS THE 25TH OF APRIL WHICH IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY TO ALL AUSTRALIANS & NEW ZEALANDERS ARMED SERVICES IT IS ANZAC DAY
LEST WE FORGET

Wombat
2/4 aust infanty
company B

I'm sure your countrymen appreaciate your service to your country.

Semper FI

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Picked up load Saturday in Dallas and now sitting in Knoxville waiting for my delivery time in the morning

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered this afternoon in Barstow. BACK at the TA in Ontario, CA, AGAIN!! :( This makes it a habit. 4 out of the last 4 times we came out here we did TERRIBLE. We lose FAR more than we make coming out. Time to rethink everything.

rfields200

Seasoned Expediter
Delivered this afternoon in Barstow. BACK at the TA in Ontario, CA, AGAIN!! :( This makes it a habit. 4 out of the last 4 times we came out here we did TERRIBLE. We lose FAR more than we make coming out. Time to rethink everything.
stop going out there. DUH!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

I thought the Fed reefer trucks were always preloaded out of the west coast at 3 dollars a mile? Think I read that somewhere?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I thought the Fed reefer trucks were always preloaded out of the west coast at 3 dollars a mile? Think I read that somewhere?

OH yeah, all the time. I turn those down. Don't work for less that 4 dollars per mile!! :p :rolleyes: This is beyond bad.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Delivered in Knoxville this morning now sitting at the J waiting to see if I get a load out of here today no calls so far not looking good might make a move

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why Saint Louis? That is 1800 plus from LA. Thats crazy. Hopefully you made the $4.00 a mile going out there.

Wow!! Ditto that! Half way across the country? I've turned down the last 2 opportunities I've had to go out there. Great bucks to go out there, but...

I'm at the TA in Whitsett, N.C.

jackdixon_2000

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
No you never read that the fed reefer trucks are always preloaded at $3.00 a mile out west
typical bs. I don't know why I ever come to this site jus to get aggravated half the time.
For what its worth as of this moment there is one C and 2 D units available in Los Angeles and 0 C 0 D and 0 E un its in Ontario. As of 120 pm west coast time. There have been 10 loads dispatched.
I am jus sorry I took a run from Scottsdale,Az to Philadelphia on Wednesday, but have family on my wifes side in Morgantown,Wv and wanted to spend Easter there. Hope I can get a load back west soon, personally still just doing fine staying out there

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
jackdixon wrote:

No you never read that the fed reefer trucks are always preloaded at $3.00 a mile out west
typical bs.

LOL...i don't even drive for the Fed and i certainly don't drive a reefer...and even I knew it was a joke...:rolleyes:

Dave was being "funny" ....:D