April 2011 locations!

jackdixon_2000

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
As you can see I have been here since 1999. And have read most of Dave's posts, the word is not funny its sarcastic. It just gets a lil old with me.
I am also very irritated over my situation today. I am on a round tripper from State College,Pa to Ashland,Ky which I picked up yesterday deliver today with a 2 hour wait and return to State College, anyway I needed to be out of here by 430 to connect with my wife in Morgantown and continue on, after 7 hours here now and having to move the truck and accumulating 1 minute of drive time my 14 hour clock is messed up and I am gonna come up short of Morgantown. Just in a foul mood right now

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I wouldn't read too much into it. The good news is that if there are that few of trucks out west, Layout shouldn't be deadheading 1800 plus to Saint Louis. Just my take. Nothing really funny, just an observation. ;)

jackdixon_2000

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Yes you call them like you see them but 90% of time just one direction. As far as Layout headin to st louis thats his call, most likely he could have got a good load east if he waited till tomorrow. Will be busy out of Vegas latter this week and only one D there. As far as unit numbers any cc driver can check those express centers and verify what I posted.

So now lets hear the rose colored glasses comments. After 12 years here I am jus dillusional and have not really been making any money? Lets see, I just ran my numbers on the xtranet from April 26 2010 to April 26 2011. My loaded rate per mile is $2.22 a mile over the last year. Can someone tell me if thats good or bad?

Ok I gotta get off this computer and settle down. Looks like the last forklift driver available to transfer cylinder from pickup truck into mine has gone home and they will take it back to Pa. themselves. Might loose half of a 787mi $1750 run, dunno will see.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
:D
jackdixon wrote:

LOL...i don't even drive for the Fed and i certainly don't drive a reefer...and even I knew it was a joke...

Dave was being "funny" ....

I've heard that people who drive for Load 1 make $3.00 a mile plus they get paid to sit and get paid to for every post they make on EO:D:rolleyes:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:D

I've heard that people who drive for Load 1 make $3.00 a mile plus they get paid to sit and get paid to for every post they make on EO:D:rolleyes:

Don't forget that the drivers can call the owner late at night to ask him how to operate the washer......

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Picked up load in Knoxville yesterday and delivered late last night in Pittsburg, then dead head over to Columbus Oh at the TA waiting for a load.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Back in service on Monday. Dispatched from my house for a pick up on Tuesday delivering near Norfolk on Wednesday.
AT the T/A in Ashland, VA waiting for the next one.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Picked up in Ohio and delivered in Athens Tn late last night, would have delivered earlier but had to jump off the highway south of Knoxville and hide out in a Mcdonalds to dodge a tornado now sitting TA Knoxville

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm glad you're alright Bob. I just got done doing 2400 miles in three days and i'm waiting on a return trip going back to Nashville, TN. That is going to push my week to around 3100 loaded miles in 5 days. I am only getting .88 cpm, but it's better than sitting in a parking lot. I hope you all are doing better out there.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Finally!!! Delivered in Alabama on Friday. Didn't get a load offer til Weds. Decatur, TN to Allendale, Nj. Customer calls when I'm 32 miles into the load and wants me to bring the load back. Load gets cancelled. So now I have a load that picked up today going from Cleveland, TN to Midloathian, Tx. Now I cant find a gas station that has power and no luck. It JUST HASNT BEEN MY WEEK!!! WARNING: Get your gas before you get to Chattanooga!!! Nothing open on I 59.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Picked up last night in Athens Tn and delivered this morning in Warren Mi now sitting here waiting for load, not looking good number 6 in the Detroit area on a Friday afternoon

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered this morning near Toronto. Have a load out of here Sunday headed for Norfolk. VERY happy to be in the East again.