April 2011 locations!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Warmer weather is finally in sight! What's your 20? Got a load from Flora, IL to Lansing, MI 426 loaded miles.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Falligator

Expert Expediter
No not April quite yet...but close enough!!!! Yeah been running good this week.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting in Allentown PA. But we will be gone tomorrow. We pick up 30 miles from here and head off to Seattle WA to drop on Monday.
If you miss me here on the east coast, dont be sad, I am booked to pick up Tuesday in Spokane WA and come right back here dropping next Friday:D

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Asheville Nc waiting for the receiver to open up at 8

moose

Veteran Expediter
Home in Minnesota till Wed. Morning.
if anyone's get stuck here for the upcoming Weekends, just give me a shout ,& I'll meet you @ the north pole...

Falligator

Expert Expediter
In Lansing, at the J. Hoping something else comes around soon. Not sure tho since I've already got 1,300 miles for the week.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Williamston Sc to Atlanta . Delivering about 40 miles from my home. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Picked up in Arden, NC on our way to drop by 9am tomorrow morning in St. Louis, MO. I believe we are delivering to Love's.

Last edited:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Had to swap the load out in toledo...u joint is going on the rear passenger side of the van. Hope to get it fixed in morning.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Didn't know Fords have U joints on the driver and passenger side, most rwd vehicles have them inline on the driveshaft. Could you by chance be talking about the pass side wheel bearing? Anyways sorry to hear about the breakdown, they always suck.