Ron Paul Newsletter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Anyone who knows your past history on here, and some of your past statements, will certainly appreciate the irony of the statement above :rolleyes:

HUMOR!! HUMOR! Not irony! Geez, why so serious? When the day comes that I cannot laugh with others and at my self it will be time to cash in my chips! I am NOT going to go crazy over politics, it is just NOT worth it!

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
HUMOR!! HUMOR! Not irony! Geez, why so serious? When the day comes that I cannot laugh with others and at my self it will be time to cash in my chips! I am NOT going to go crazy over politics, it is just NOT worth it!
Yeah, yeah, yeah .... :D

You speak soothe .... ;)

tbubster

Seasoned Expediter
Dondero Bizzaro World

travel aide and personal assistant to Ron Paul

national organizer of Draft Ron Paul for President in 1991-92

congressional campaign coordination in 1995-95 and senior aide from 1997-2003.

Paul campaign manager Jesse Benton, in a statement circulated to the media, called Dondero “a disgruntled former staffer who was fired for performance issues. He has zero credibility and should not be taken seriously.”

You can tell alot by the company a man keeps.:eek:

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Dondero Bizzaro World

travel aide and personal assistant to Ron Paul

national organizer of Draft Ron Paul for President in 1991-92

congressional campaign coordination in 1995-95 and senior aide from 1997-2003.

Paul campaign manager Jesse Benton, in a statement circulated to the media, called Dondero “a disgruntled former staffer who was fired for performance issues. He has zero credibility and should not be taken seriously.”

You can tell alot by the company a man keeps.
:eek:

If that's fact, then everyone in DC is a turd hole.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yup ..... so why not just go straight to the source ? :D

Not to belabor a point ,but i came accross the article I posted probably because it was the the most recent. After posting I read the article again and noticed that there was a link with his full quotes. I tried to enter the link underneath the other one but they continually got attached together. Didn't look like the article I posted was out of context and the article I posted had a link with full quotes so I left it like that. Nothing sinister.:D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You can tell a lot by the company a man keeps.:eek:
Logical fallacy.

You can tell a lot about someone by how they handle a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas lights. You can tell a lot about a person by their bumper sticker, or their coffee mug. You can tell a lot about a person by what they do when with the empty roll when they've used the last sheet of toilet paper. You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat someone who is performing a service for them (waiter, for example). You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat someone who can do nothing for him at all. You can tell a lot about a person in how they talk about other people when they are not around to hear it.

But there is actually very little you can tell about someone by who they associate with, be it guilt by association or honor by association. Is a dishonorable man somehow more honorable if he is in the company of honorable men? Hardly. And the reverse is also true.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A person of "honor" or "integrity" won't associate with people who are without "honor" or "integrity". You are who you hang with. You know, "birds of a feather".

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Not to belabor a point ,but i came accross the article I posted probably because it was the the most recent. After posting I read the article again and noticed that there was a link with his full quotes. I tried to enter the link underneath the other one but they continually got attached together. Didn't look like the article I posted was out of context and the article I posted had a link with full quotes so I left it like that. Nothing sinister
Fair enough .... don't know that I might not have done the same thing myself ;)

Well, it looks as though Jake Witmer, after getting over his holiday dinner, decided to spread a little more holiday cheer, and enlighten us further on Mr. Dingdero's past, and his possible motivations:

My Commentary on the Huffington Post's Hitpiece on Ron Paul

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
A person of "honor" or "integrity" won't associate with people who are without "honor" or "integrity". You are who you hang with. You know, "birds of a feather".
Yup - you cut the ties when it becomes apparent who the person really is ..... exactly like Dr. Paul did ....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I hang out with the likes of you people here on EO. What does that say about me?