your pay speed

jjohnson48

Seasoned Expediter
we get our pay sent via trippack our company has been late paying loads they say tpack is slow anyone else having a problem

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'd also call their bluff, by scanning & emailing the paperwork, or faxing it. Then see what happens.....

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Also, isn't UPS handling the trippak now instead of DHL? I wonder if that could account for a hiccup in the service when they changed over.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I have not noticed any difference in the service yet. Could have been lucky on the areas we have been in as we have stayed in the highly populated areas.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
we get our pay sent via trippack our company has been late paying loads they say tpack is slow anyone else having a problem

Are they sending your check via Tripack, or is it you sending your paperwork that way? I think the vast majority of companies have some kind of direct deposit at this point.

jjohnson48

Seasoned Expediter
we send our paper work in by tpak when we first started if we got it in the box by sat it would be in our pay on fri. then it went to if it was in by fri we would get the pay the pay in two weeks, now there saYING TRIP PACK IS TAKING 8-10 DAYS TO SCAN THE PAPER WORK AND THIS IS ALL FROM MAJOR CITIES i dont know about hic-ups when did ups take over

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
A glitch like that is prolly a bit disheartining IF you are running close to zeros in the account. But, remember, if you keep the pipeline full there will always be the right amount comming out on a regular basis. That is why it has been mentioned numerous times, that you have to have a reserve.

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
I, too, have noticed a difference with trip pak being slower to get the paperwork to the company. I have trucks on with 2 companies and have noticed the difference with both. I now have my drivers write down the date, time, load #, and the location of the trip pak that they use to drop off their stuff. I know it's extra work for them but this way, we have a record as to which locations are running slower than usual. This also helps the company to call trip pak, if necesary, to find out where the paperwork is if they haven't received it in a timely manner.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Two hiccups so far with trippak. One took an extra day, and the other time one of my loads wasn't scanned. My company found it when they got the originals.

8-10 days tho? I doubt that very much.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I always scan and email my paperwork in after I drop (I have a scanner in the truck) - and provided I have emailed paperwork in by midnight Sunday, I have always been paid for the loads at the proper time (on the 2nd Friday after)

I have to say, in 13 months time, there has been only one error in our settlements - a chargeback for $40 that was loaded on my Comm Data card for a crossdock swap fee that I had to pay out-of-pocket for the company. That took a few weeks to get sorted out and handled, but it was eventually.

Speaking of scanning and emailing, that reminds me ......

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
The second Friday after is plenty of time to make it all work. Some tho, expect to be paid the same week. Tuff to work that out. We always paid on the second Friday after, and if it was not satisfactory they had to go on down the road. Expecting anyone to work with that short of a fuze is just inviting hard feelings.

jjohnson48

Seasoned Expediter
man things get off track fast herethe simple question is......is it trip pak or company if it is tpak every one should see the same slide if its a company oops only a few will see it
now lets talk about quantium physics you long thinkers are naturals

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
I had the paper work from 2 loads not get to payroll,i found out in time and just lucky I had extra copies,which I sent via fax,and pay came as suppose to.Be told there has been a problem with the scanning from trip pak,so this could be the trouble your having

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
we send our paper work in by tpak when we first started if we got it in the box by sat it would be in our pay on fri. then it went to if it was in by fri we would get the pay the pay in two weeks, now there saYING TRIP PACK IS TAKING 8-10 DAYS TO SCAN THE PAPER WORK AND THIS IS ALL FROM MAJOR CITIES i dont know about hic-ups when did ups take over

there are different modes to sending trip pak.1st its only picked up mon thru friday.second,not all the boxes get your ppwk to your office right away.You need to drop off at the truck stops that have the overnight boxes,in the trip pak book,they will have a red square by their names.DHL was the vender that picked up the trip paks and took them to the trip pak offices,now UPS is doin it