midnightexspress

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Marines
I respect that as well you respect my preference but when some comes on here making statements of someone being dumb or dumber he should keep his Lude comments to himself and he also is incorrect on how much by specs sprinters of all makes haul

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I respect that as well you respect my preference but when some comes on here making statements of someone being dumb or dumber he should keep his Lude comments to himself and he also is incorrect on how much by specs sprinters of all makes haul

I own a 2500 sprinter and hauling 3000 lbs starting bare bones puts it over its gross weight limit and will lead to more repairs. A 3500 sprinter is over 1001 therefor should log. Now if a person wants to say sprinter type vehicle there is some waiver room but ovm was not referring to that.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

First of all ... please reread my first post ...I never called YOU a name .... 2nd Dumb meant XPO requiring 4000 lbs loaded onto a SPRINTER ... Dumber meant an Owner of a SPRINTER allowing a company allowing 4000 loaded onto his van ... so if You took it as a personal attack at You ... You were Wrong ... as for me and other EO members knowing what the LEGAL cargo weights are on Sprinter -type vans ... again You are wrong ... hope this clears this up ...

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

midnightexspress

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Marines
See your still thinking your correct and your post didn't read like you now are explaining , I don't need to re-read just say Iam sorry I didn't break it down correctly instead of making it sound as tho someone misread it

midnightexspress

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Not everything you read on this forum is correct I do think tho that there are some very experienced expeditors leaving comments here that are helpful but some are there opinions

midnightexspress

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Marines
And for you jcochristoph this forum is not yours , it's not here for you to tell other drivers to take a pill witch would insinuate drugs ? What kind of pill would you suggest? I have as much right as you or anyone to make comments here so please don't tell me or any driver there opinion is not valid

Reactions: BIGTRAIN

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think that's called human nature. I have the opinion taking every load offered isn't the best way to go. You posted saying people should take every load offered. We both have opinions we both posted them, that's life.

Reactions: ntimevan

midnightexspress

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Xiggi I respect that and I would not tell you that your way is not right and I would expect like wise I have read many of your comments and they are valid comments but I do think some of the drivers on here should think there comments thru more before stating incorrect information we both know what works for some may not work for others but telling them on this forum witch leaves one to believe is a professional forum , to take a pill might not be in that category,

midnightexspress

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Don't need a few days off , see that's just what Iam talking about you take this forum and you think you can or maybe should make your personal needless comments and take the professional aspect away

midnightexspress

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Marines
You think Iam wrong , in none of my comment did I make fun of you or say anything that would cause you to get an additude keep it professional and correct information and save the smart elec. comments thankyou

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dog gone take a few days off and I missed that popcorn moment

Lost in Space.
52d0f7308dc3712ac4aecf0a86e87c66.jpg

And thats 4000 lbs of it hauled in an XPO van ...

Also since EO member Northernbill drives team SPRINTER van for XPO .. he can clarify the freight hauling requirements ... since my discussions with him there was never a 4000 lb freight weight requirement brought up ..

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: fastman_1

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You think Iam wrong , in none of my comment did I make fun of you or say anything that would cause you to get an additude keep it professional and correct information and save the smart elec. comments thankyou

I will tell you something that is correct and true. According to DOT regulations anytime your vehicle goes over 10001 lbs that driver must legally log and have a DOT medical card. So I hope you do follow those laws.

Reactions: ntimevan

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Do not tell me what I'm thinking and never assume You know what I'm thinking, for you have no clue what I think of you

Lost in Space.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You think you know so much I run a ford transit 250 medium and I carry 3500 lbs on a regular basis , you shouldn't speak without knowing you are wrong totally, you should not get on here with your great wisdom and make comments when you don't know what your saying and yes any 12 foot sprinter can carry that weight you just chose not to
They can carry 6000 lbs as well if they want .... just don't get in an accident and you've exceeded the door sticker weight ! We are discussing legal carrying weight.., you are discussing over weighting what the door sticker says...
And I was commenting on a sprinter NOT a Transit...

midnightexspress

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Marines
All company's require a medical card bolt, xpo, panther etc etc , even tho your a sprinter driver they still require medical card , and as for weight you can say whatever you want , the company could care less about that you and I both know along with thousands of others drivers they will load your van and send you on your way they do not care about your van but you can go ahead and think they do but we could talk all day on wieght on your van but I can tell you I and all of Tristate on the sprinter end do haul 3000 to 3500 regularly how do you think the Detroit Diesel engines get to Volvo ??? I guess your probably going to say o that wrong

midnightexspress

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Moral of the story the sticker and you keeping your job are two different things Iam not saying go overweight Iam saying the sprinter van all of them can haul up two 4000 lbs

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
All company's require a medical card bolt, xpo, panther etc etc , even tho your a sprinter driver they still require medical card , and as for weight you can say whatever you want , the company could care less about that you and I both know along with thousands of others drivers they will load your van and send you on your way they do not care about your van but you can go ahead and think they do but we could talk all day on wieght on your van but I can tell you I and all of Tristate on the sprinter end do haul 3000 to 3500 regularly how do you think the Detroit Diesel engines get to Volvo ??? I guess your probably going to say o that wrong

Now looks who's talking something they know nothing about.... no CDL or no hazmat or a combination no medical card required at most of the carriers... didn't need one for XPO nor Load1 ..,