Who's Missing ?

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I've been back and forth between a few different companies as a contractor after Ceva pulled out of Fort Wayne. I delivered Ceva where I am working now, but they went with another LTL carrier

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Snow here in Minneapolis, nothing new with that. Thanks for stopping by. Check in more often. Did OVM give you a nudge?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm crazy so I got another truck a 2009 GMC Cutaway van with a 16ft box, I call the yellow beast cause it is an ex Penkse truck.
It's obvious you haven't been on E.O. in a long time and that you are crazy. Nobody in their right mind would post on here that they own and drive a former yellow Penske truck.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been around 3 months as a driver, my owners my dad and I love this job and I think I post fairly frequently. Does that mean I might stick around?

I just took a look at my crystal ball. Here's what I saw...

September 12, 2018

KickStarter6 Express, LLC
"We delivery 6 times faster."

Disclaimer: Crystal Ball reading has not been endorsed by the scientific communities, lol.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
It's obvious you haven't been on E.O. in a long time and that you are crazy. Nobody in their right mind would post on here that they own and drive a former yellow Penske truck.
Hahahaha, it serves it's purpose and it has low mileage.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Over the years I've noticed...the personality types it takes to make it in this biz....ya gotta be thick skinned and tenacious....If this site and the BS sometimes gets to you...there is a good chance you are not going to make it....you have to be flexible and able to accept new ideas.....Ya can't be "stuck"......LOL

There are plenty that rarely post anymore that are successful. They might be the smart ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I just took a look at my crystal ball. Here's what I saw...

September 12, 2018

KickStarter6 Express, LLC
"We delivery 6 times faster."

Disclaimer: Crystal Ball reading has not been endorsed by the scientific communities, lol.

New life goal lol