Who's Missing ?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Some have a Motto we live by.....................;)

quote-if-at-first-you-don-t-succeed-keep-on-sucking-till-you-do-succeed-curly-howard-344617.jpg

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Go ahead and list them. That's what the OP was about.

I didn't want to say someone was "missing" when there was some issue that I missed but Lisa & Jeff(forgot screen names), blackpup, and JDClark immediately come to mind. There are a few others that I need to refresh my memory on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
What about the old boy who went to the Philippines Islands. Anyone know how he made out after the Typhoon went through. Also there used to be a couple with a Step deck delivering airplane parts.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
What about the old boy who went to the Philippines Islands. Anyone know how he made out after the Typhoon went through. Also there used to be a couple with a Step deck delivering airplane parts.

Dave still posts on Sunday mornings now....ask him....

The other couple don't post as much....but they did announce when they got the new trailer...

WanderngFool

Active Expediter

I'm pretty sure that turned out ok. I was tempted to ask him how it was going but I was afraid to aggravate what might be an open wound. I was happy to see him posting again a week or so later as if nothing was wrong.

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
I hear after making alot of money doing this, you retire,and open up a gym. I'm thinking about a Domino's franchise.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I'm thinking Pizza, to fatten 'em up, and a gym to help them work it off.
Tied in discounts.

I'll call it The On and Off Center.
Put it on, take it off, in one convenient location.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I'm thinking Pizza, to fatten 'em up, and a gym to help them work it off.
Tied in discounts.

I'll call it The On and Off Center.
Put it on, take it off, in one convenient location.

I'm thinking a gym in t/s parking lots; with golf carts, so you don't have to walk to the gym.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Like the stupid Prime Driver that poured his jug out the window between our trucks two weeks ago ?

At least he waited until I finished servicing my ONAN.

What if I showed up an hour later ?

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Like the stupid Prime Driver that poured his jug out the window between our trucks two weeks ago ?

At least he waited until I finished servicing my ONAN.

What if I showed up an hour later ?

Am I the only person that doesn't have "pee jug"?!? Or is it a big truck thing?