Who's Missing ?

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Anyone seen Moose lately ?

it is not unusual for moose to go weeks without posting......

more like frozen in Mn somewhere...LOL

He got upset about the Israel posts and then disappeared.

.....and here is the LAST Thing Moose said on this board..........3 days away from being 1 Month ago:

Posted 12-16-2013
Criticizing Israel is not anti-Semitic. On the contrary, it is an obligation to criticize ANY country for its wrongdoings.

But when only the Jewish State is harshly criticized, while other states, which commit real atrocities, are systematically ignored by the world media and academia, as well as the UN other human rights organizations, & posters on EO, one must ask if anti-Semitism is not at play.

Moose is....and HAS BEEN.....one of the Best Liked Members around here......and if ONE Believes he is Off "Frozen" in MN somewhere after Posting Sentiments such as this above.........then that Ones Ignorance is clearly being shown.......................

My Opinion ONLY of Course.........................

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Since I seldom read the soap box, I would not have read that last post by Moose. I just knew he was missing.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
.....and here is the LAST Thing Moose said on this board..........3 days away from being 1 Month ago:

Posted 12-16-2013

Moose is....and HAS BEEN.....one of the Best Liked Members around here......and if ONE Believes he is Off "Frozen" in MN somewhere after Posting Sentiments such as this above.........then that Ones Ignorance is clearly being shown.......................

My Opinion ONLY of Course.........................

But he still lurks here there is activity and..don't try and start a fire where none exists.....

Last edited:

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Moose is visiting family and he will be back! Last time he went to see family he came back with some really neat pictures and also information on what he saw and experienced in Israel. Looking forward to seeing his posts and talking with him.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moose is visiting family and he will be back! Last time he went to see family he came back with some really neat pictures and also information on what he saw and experienced in Israel. Looking forward to seeing his posts and talking with him.

Thank you Linda for that information I remember him saying something to that effect but some other members are intent on their casting their only intrusions And wrongful assumptions

usafk9

Veteran Expediter

AND he also sold his interest in a business that netted him bazillions of sheckles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thank you Linda for that information I remember him saying something to that effect but some other members are intent on their casting their only intrusions And wrongful assumptions
What am I, chopped liver?:p

I said yesterday, moose was out of the country.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry about that ragman I guess what I should've said is thank you Linda for the confirmation on ragman's earlier post!

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Actually Ragman said he "thinks" Moose is out of the country.

Linda confirmed it.

2 pts for Linda, with an assist to Ragman :)

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Brisco, please respond over in the Soapbox.
This should be a light hearted, informative thread. :)

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Thanks for pointing that this isn't in the Soapbox ... I wasn't paying close attention to where it was when I replied.

My apologies.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Actually Ragman said he "thinks" Moose is out of the country.

Linda confirmed it.

2 pts for Linda, with an assist to Ragman :)

Rag who? Hopefully Linda is right and his absence is just a coincidence.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
images

Brisco

Expert Expediter

No Worries about a "Response"..............whether it be here or over in the soapbox. :rolleyes:

Still Fascinates ME how just a few words can trigger a long drawn out post.......a "Copy & Pasted" Propaganda Filled Post at that........of which also included a couple of personal attacks as well as false personal opinions of my character.

A lot of the Propaganda is quite amusing............and I do wonder at times WHY I even bother.....

But Like Xiggi said in another thread...........some people LOVE a good car wreck........and some people will keep driving round and round the block to keep seeing it over and over...........

Oh Well.............As in the past...............I'm Done.

AND.....as in the past AGAIN............Ignorance will rear it's Ugly head by quite a few trying the get their last word in.....................

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ya know, I just had a strange thought <no comment moot>.

Even though moose is out of the country, He could still drop in and say shalom. After all this is the WORLD Wide Web.:cool: