Who's Missing ?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Ya know, I just had a strange thought <no comment moot>.

Even though moose is out of the country, He could still drop in and say shalom. After all this is the WORLD Wide Web.:cool:

I hope he's surrounded by family, friends, and memories, and has no time for this. [Last week, I was, and I didn't either.]
But he better come back! ;)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
BOO!!! Seen Bill earlier this evening at the "J" in el paso after bein there a week... In Midland Tx now on my way to the South Bend area... Amazed I remembered my password here... You all enjoy and be safe!! Oh 1 thing i've heard a few think I was/am mad at them... Not so at all... :)

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Welcome back Chef Dennis. Was great seeing you again today! By the way, that was me that just passed you and beeped. Be safe!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
BOO!!! Seen Bill earlier this evening at the "J" in el paso after bein there a week... In Midland Tx now on my way to the South Bend area... Amazed I remembered my password here... You all enjoy and be safe!! Oh 1 thing i've heard a few think I was/am mad at them... Not so at all... :)

This place has ghosts. :eek:

sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
lookie what the dogs dragged in, hey dennis !!!

on moose, he goes home every year or almost every year.

dave, piper 1, is well and keeping up on all of you. spent some time with him just a month ago.