Who's Missing ?

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
21cExp went missing several months ago. His elderly mother wasn't doing well and he may be caring for her, but I would think he could still drop by occasionally.

Yep. Was thinking about him couple days ago. I miss ole JP. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

Sent from my LGL45C using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Believe it or not, I miss Greg.

I don't even see him post at the other place that changed it's name.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
There are plenty that rarely post anymore that are successful. They might be the smart ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

To busy making money?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Brisco

Expert Expediter
I deliver various items for a local courier company. The majority of my load is Office Depot and Office Max but I deliver whatever fits on the truck!!!!

So...........How many CASES of "Paper" are they stuffing on your truck everyday?? Have you had to Lug 32 cases up to the 17th Floor of a Downtown Business Complex yet???

Been there........done that.........with Velocity Express. Lasted 3 weeks..........Never Again. :mad: Ran Office Depot Deliveries.........as well as other little stuff........for 10 hours a day....300 Miles a day....at $100 a day or so overhead.......and ended up with a $312 "Settlement Check" at the end of the week.........

Again...............never again.....................

Brisco

Expert Expediter
remember the 80-90% failure rate....many members come and go....

Are you saying that the people that post here, that don't run furniture stores, are the cream of the crop ?
The best of the best ?

The remaining 10-20% you mean?.....Yes, pretty much....note the "pretty much"....that is argumentative but then again whether it'll rain tomorrow is argumentative in here.....lol

Totally agree with OVM :) Regular postings(and lurking) by these 10-20 percenters, to me, indicated the desire to "make it" and be successful. It motivates to stay in focus.

Over the years I've noticed...the personality types it takes to make it in this biz....ya gotta be thick skinned and tenacious....If this site and the BS sometimes gets to you...there is a good chance you are not going to make it....you have to be flexible and able to accept new ideas.....Ya can't be "stuck"......LOL

So yes, "cream of the crop," lol :)

So your saying some of us are good for weeding out the weak?

If you want to say that....LOL........we do a good job of chasing some off......:)

Real Life.....Movies.....Art.......what's the difference??

Some have a Motto we live by.....................;)

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It just all............fell.............together..............

CREDIT goes to the Postings / Thoughts of all involved.........I couldn't have done it without them. ;)

Agree:) Though it was your final editing that made it such a profound statement:):)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So...........How many CASES of "Paper" are they stuffing on your truck everyday?? Have you had to Lug 32 cases up to the 17th Floor of a Downtown Business Complex yet???

Been there........done that.........with Velocity Express. Lasted 3 weeks..........Never Again. :mad: Ran Office Depot Deliveries.........as well as other little stuff........for 10 hours a day....300 Miles a day....at $100 a day or so overhead.......and ended up with a $312 "Settlement Check" at the end of the week.........

Again...............never again.....................

So, what's your point.
What does that have to do with who's missing and what they are doing now? :confused:

Brisco

Expert Expediter
So, what's your point.
What does that have to do with who's missing and what they are doing now? :confused:

Just wondering how he's doing running "Local" Stuff for Office Depot - Staples - Etc............

SO.....And the "Point" you are trying to make is????????

GD Guarantee you that if ANYONE ELSE had try to make small talk like this that YOUR mouth wouldn't have ran off in this manner.............Correct..............Got a Problem with MY Post like this.......Next time send it to me / Take it up with ME in a PM.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just wondering how he's doing running "Local" Stuff for Office Depot - Staples - Etc............

SO.....And the "Point" you are trying to make is????????

GD Guarantee you that if ANYONE ELSE had try to make small talk like this that YOUR mouth wouldn't have ran off in this manner.............Correct..............Got a Problem with MY Post like this.......Next time send it to me / Take it up with ME in a PM.

Geezzzz, don't have a cow! I just didn't get your point. I got no problem here. Merry Christmas

Brisco

Expert Expediter
...And......Back On Topic..........

I still wonder what the Real Story was/is in regards to why The Chef........Dennis.......aint posting here anymore. :confused:

You hear this......You hear that..........But........what is the Truth...........

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I still wonder what the Real Story was/is in regards to why The Chef........Dennis.......aint posting here anymore. :confused:

You hear this......You hear that..........But........what is the Truth...........
44182657.jpg

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter

I never hear any of this inside stuff, maybe that's a good thing. Hopefully chef comes back. There are a few people I can think of that disappeared but I'm not sure why.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app