Where is Greg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Good question! I have been wondering the same thing. Greg, are you out there? I figured he was so busy and making sooooo much money that he doesn't have time for us. See Greg? We miss you!!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I hope he's making lots of money, but I miss him, too. Whether you agreed with him or not, he always had an interesting perspective, at least.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I talked to him a two weeks ago for about 10 minutes and he was headed out for a nice load. He said he would call me back the next day but never did. I hope he is okay. Greg where are you?

Last edited:

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Not to get dramatic here...but I haven't heard from him either here at EO H/Q and we hope all is well.

If anyone has a cell number for him - please PM me.

Thanks!

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Lawrence, please let us know if you get in touch with Greg. We just want to know he is okay. Thanks.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I wasn't going to say anything, but since there's so much concern, I think I can say that Greg's ok, (as far as I know) without violating a confidence. He let me know that he intended to take a break from EO a couple weeks ago.
He also included his email, which I inadvertently erased, so Greg, if you're reading this, please resend it. :eek:

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Glad to hear he is ok and maybe at times all of need to step back and take a break.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Glad to hear. I for one will be quite happy to see him return if he chooses to do so. His posts always made me think!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Got word from Greg. He is okay - which we are glad to hear.

Like others say, he is going to take a breather...which is okay. He can return anytime he likes - which we hope is sooner rather than later.

On a side note....
Has any else noticed that Obama is climbing in the polls since Greg slowed his posting? :eek:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

I think that is uncalled for. Seems to me your all about Drama.

Dispatched

Not a Member
How ironic !!!!

"Code of Conduct violations" occur on a common basis here pretty much daily.

There's a current thread active now that's full of them.

And calling folks ignorant,stupid and a product of poor education is not a Code of Conduct violation ?

Open just about any ATEAM thread and they are chocked full of Code of Conduct violations.

Code of Conduct violation "free pass" is obviously awarded to:

-posters over the 7,000 mark

-mods & MODS

-anyone who responds to a ATEAM thread

Don't know the Julie woman well, but i'm quite certain she's having the last laugh. The Bye-Bye part certainly must of had her choked up all night. Ahhhhhh......the humiliation :) :)

OH YEAH.... don't like my opinions ?? BAN ME TOO !!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Gee, I kinda miss Gregs posts too. I was hoping to talk with him soon about the fun time I am having with my truck. Layoutshooter

Status
Not open for further replies.