Van-mattress

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've always used a innerspring mattress that I've bought from truck-n-tow, BUT at last years expo I tried the sleep dog and that will be in my next van for sure.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
What we found running team is that we had a problem bouncing on the bed with just springs. We found ourselves trying to sleep while bouncing up in the air and coming back down. With the memory foam we no longer bounce while going down the road while sleeping.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here is a link to a company that will do custom sizes. I've got a 32" x 68" mattress in the basic model with a separate 3" memory foam topper.

RV Mattresses

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
I use an inflatable thermarest pad. I add a second thermarest foam pad if its too cold. I use both either on a camp cot or on the floor. I like this set up, because they are light and disappear if I'm running short on space.

eb

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I had an all-foam one made by the Original Mattress Factory (the local company Terry recommended) .... 36" x 66" .... it's pretty decent, but I should have ponied up and got it another inch thicker than what I did.