The world ending?

BlackJack

Not a Member
Ok, it is time to drop this silly stuff. This is NOT a thread about the UAW, it is about FUN. If you don't know what fun is, don't post in a section of these forums that are all about FUN. How many log on ID's are you going to use?

First off..Others have made the same point and second off, I only have one ID to this site..I don't believe you can have two.

Anyway, the lions have played indoors in all their wins except one. Let's see how they do out doors against a real team, one that plays all 4 quarters.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
First off..Others have made the same point and second off, I only have one ID to this site..I don't believe you can have two.

Anyway, the lions have played indoors in all their wins except one. Let's see how they do out doors against a real team, one that plays all 4 quarters.

Third off, other have been told to stop trolling in here. Keep on topic please.

Anyway, it is interesting so far. Better than 0-16. This is FUN!

BlackJack

Not a Member
Third off, other have been told to stop trolling in here. Keep on topic please.

Anyway, it is interesting so far. Better than 0-16. This is FUN!

It is interesting...Just keep in mind, they haven't played a real team yet, except for Tampa..And the last two wins were against teams that only played two quarters.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What are the other 3, mr. goofy picture man? Just admit it, it's the majority opinion.

Let's get back to football or sports in general in this forum. Drop anything NOT related. Calling other members a name is not nice. Play nice in here guys.

How about them Wolverines? How about them Tigers? Wings should be good AGAIN.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let's get back to football or sports in general in this forum. Drop anything NOT related. Calling other members a name is not nice. Play nice in here guys.

How about them Wolverines? How about them Tigers? Wings should be good AGAIN.

03.jpg

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Looks like MI could be the sport capital of the US, maybe if the Pistons play they will be winners as well. Now that being said, Go Jets!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
With the bears giving up almost 600 yards, mostly in the air against carolina and Detroit with no running game, Sunday should be fun.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
With the bears giving up almost 600 yards, mostly in the air against carolina and Detroit with no running game, Sunday should be fun.

It has been a fun season so far. Looking forward to Sunday. Maybe I can see it. I have not seen a Lions game yet.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
aefce135-e213-d5d9.jpg

For the moment, anyway.

"Bruises fade and bones will mend-but a psyche can be ruined FOREVER" : LisaLouHoo, c. 2008

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Call me Joe. I just upgraded the cable package today to see the game. I needed more channels of not much to watch to fight off my boredom.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Call me Joe. I just upgraded the cable package today to see the game. I needed more channels of not much to watch to fight off my boredom.

I wish I could come join you to watch that game. We are in the truck, unable to see or hear the game. My budget does not allow me to buy the extra stuff for XM. We also have a load for tomorrow so I will have to sleep. I am listening to the Tigers/Rangers game right now.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Well the defense looked awesome playing against minor league castoffs. Be interesting against green bay.