The world ending?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
HOLY CHRISTMAS TREE BATMAN!! The Lions ended a 13 game losing streak to beat the Vikings in MN!!!! The Lions are now 3-0!

Another one bites the dust!

medium_jim-schwartz.jpg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Swartz for President!! (He MUST wait till the season ends to run though, Lions football is more important!)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, funny thing is it was an overtime win by 3 points against the worst Vikings Team in NFL history. Akin to GM bragging that their quality is better than Yugo's...:rolleyes:

Hey! It's still a win!

Let us Lions fans have some fun. It's been 40 years!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, funny thing is it was an overtime win by 3 points against the worst Vikings Team in NFL history. Akin to GM bragging that their quality is better than Yugo's...:rolleyes:

Not really, considering just how bad the Lions have been for the last 50 years or so. This is a MAJOR improvement. They will not likely win the Super Bowl but they are at least competitive and entertaining for a change. I predict that they will exceed a .500 record this season. They may win 10. Could even make the playoffs.

Camper

Not a Member
Not really, considering just how bad the Lions have been for the last 50 years or so. This is a MAJOR improvement. They will not likely win the Super Bowl but they are at least competitive and entertaining for a change. I predict that they will exceed a .500 record this season. They may win 10. Could even make the playoffs.

I agree. The thing is though, two out of the three wins they had were against atrocious teams and today's game was much closer than it should have been. Expectations-wise, it might as well have been a loss.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I agree. The thing is though, two out of the three wins they had were against atrocious teams and today's game was much closer than it should have been. Expectations-wise, it might as well have been a loss.

Party-pooper. :D

Camper

Not a Member
At the end of the day, they're all just millionaires playing each other in different colored uniforms. It makes no difference to me what color jersey prevails...LOL

paullud

Veteran Expediter

They did a decent job stopping Adrian Peterson. As the season goes on I guess we will see how they perform. This is probably the best year ever for most Lions fans, it might help increase their marketing.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Vegas odds have them at 10-1 to win Super Bowl.

Once in the playoffs, anything could happen. :cool::cool::cool:

Camper

Not a Member
Vegas odds have them at 10-1 to win Super Bowl.

Once in the playoffs, anything could happen. :cool::cool::cool:

I wonder what the Vegas odds were in '91 when they were 12-4, before they got blown away by the Red Skins...Speaking of which, the Skins are also undefeated..Maybe history is about to repeat itself..

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wonder what the Vegas odds were in '91 when they were 12-4, before they got blown away by the Red Skins...Speaking of which, the Skins are also undefeated..Maybe history is about to repeat itself..

Good question.

It would be fun to have a re-match.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Is the world ending or something? The Detroit Lions are now 2-0. They beat KC 48-3. How strange is that? :confused:

Yes, it is a sign of the Apocolypse.

Nah, season's still early. They have plenty of time to mess it up.
Don't give all your stuff to Tibetan monks just yet.

Camper

Not a Member
They're destined to be cursed as long as their fan base continues to be UAW members and other factions of the uneducated yet elitest union element.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They're destined to be cursed as long as their fan base continues to be UAW members and other factions of the uneducated yet elitest union element.

Did you really have to go there? Sheesh! :confused:

Camper

Not a Member
Did you really have to go there? Sheesh! :confused:

I actually like the lions(As long as they're not playing the Raiders)..I just won't root for them til the big 3 are gone and all the union bums leave Michigan(leaving Detroit wouldn't be enough). Hopefully they go North, never to stop til they reach the North Pole....:p

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I actually like the lions(As long as they're not playing the Raiders)..I just won't root for them til the big 3 are gone and all the union bums leave Michigan(leaving Detroit wouldn't be enough). Hopefully they go North, never to stop til they reach the North Pole....:p

Notice i'm not responding to such assinine drivel.

Reactions: 1 person