The world ending?

Camper

Not a Member
Well, perhaps you should take those horse blinders off, once in a while and expand your horizons beyond the brain candy the liberal media feeds you....:p

Notice i'm not responding to such assinine drivel.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Not this time. They are using The Schwartz.

schwartz.jpg

I guess we will see how it works against the Cowboys.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is just one form of entertainment. A minor diversion from the mundane. Nothing more. It is called FUN!! OH MY! It is NOT serious. Besides, hockey is better. GO WINGS! :D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They're destined to be cursed as long as their fan base continues to be UAW members and other factions of the uneducated yet elitest union element.

I actually like the lions(As long as they're not playing the Raiders)..I just won't root for them til the big 3 are gone and all the union bums leave Michigan(leaving Detroit wouldn't be enough). Hopefully they go North, never to stop til they reach the North Pole....:p

Well, perhaps you should take those horse blinders off, once in a while and expand your horizons beyond the brain candy the liberal media feeds you....:p

A bit off topic, wouldn't you say?
Of course not, you would say. After all, you are the all knowing, all powerful.

Why would one come into the Sports forum and post an obviously inflamatory slam against me. I am here just having some fun rooting my team on. There is nothing political about it.

I have said nothing political against you. We may disagree on the issues, but those comments were uncalled for in this forum.

Last edited:

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
It's coooool, man...

Now how 'bout them there Lions?

"Bruises fade and bones will mend-but a psyche can be ruined FOREVER" : LisaLouHoo, c. 2008

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's coooool, man...

Now how 'bout them there Lions?

"Bruises fade and bones will mend-but a psyche can be ruined FOREVER" : LisaLouHoo, c. 2008

Vegas odds are 10-1 to make the Super Bowl.
Somebody likes this team enough to put some serious money on them.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Vegas odds are 10-1 to make the Super Bowl.
Somebody likes this team enough to put some serious money on them.

The difference this season is that they are playing with an "attitude". They BELIEVE that they can win. They no longer feel like losers. That is what is known as "the Swartz factor"!!

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Just in case no one understands the subject is the detroit lions early season start.
Not the UAW, not the media and not the big 3.
Nuff said.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
All the Lions fans should do the Tim Allen grunt to cheer, it could be great marketing.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
All the Lions fans should do the Tim Allen grunt to cheer, it could be great marketing.

...but do people here REMEMBER how to cheer for them...it's been so long...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
...but do people here REMEMBER how to cheer for them...it's been so long...

It's Michigan. It's Detroit. They will be behind them 100%. Keep in mind that I was six years old the last time they won a championship. They are STILL Detroit's team to me.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
It's Michigan. It's Detroit. They will be behind them 100%. Keep in mind that I was six years old the last time they won a championship. They are STILL Detroit's team to me.

Plus they have the underdog factor going for them now

Greeneyes

Not a Member
Plus they have the underdog factor going for them now

They're not the underdog since everyone is raving about them and because most of their fans benefited from the Auto company bailout.

I'm a Vikings Fan, so that's where my bias comes in. We may have lost but our worst team almost beat your best team. That should tell you something.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They're not the underdog since everyone is raving about them and because most of their fans benefited from the Auto company bailout.

I'm a Vikings Fan, so that's where my bias comes in. We may have lost but our worst team almost beat your best team. That should tell you something.

It tells me the Lions won. :D

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter

While this years Lions team is pretty good, it is in no way their best team. But you have to go deep into the history books to find the Lions glory teams.

And oh yeah, what about them Tigers?

Greeneyes

Not a Member
While this years Lions team is pretty good, it is in no way their best team. But you have to go deep into the history books to find the Lions glory teams.

And oh yeah, what about them Tigers?

True but keep in mind, less than 10 points separates them from being 1 -2 intead of 3-0:p