The world ending?

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
True but keep in mind, less than 10 points separates them from being 1 -2 intead of 3-0:p

That may be, but in the NFL none of that matters. All that matters is if it was a W.

"winning is not the most important thing, it's the ONLY thing"
Vince Lombardi

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
They're not the underdog since everyone is raving about them and because most of their fans benefited from the Auto company bailout.

Ummmm...oookayyyy.....what the latter part of the sentence has to do with Lions football, I don't know....

"Bruises fade and bones will mend-but a psyche can be ruined FOREVER" : LisaLouHoo, c. 2008

Greeneyes

Not a Member
Ummmm...oookayyyy.....what the latter part of the sentence has to do with Lions football, I don't know....

Ummmm...Sorry, I should have typed slower so that you'd get it...Who do you think buys the tickets? Answer:the fans...Who do you think many of their fans are? Answer: UAW workers. Who bailed them out? Answer: We, outside your area(UAW country). :p

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ummmm...Sorry, I should have typed slower so that you'd get it...Who do you think buys the tickets? Answer:the fans...Who do you think many of their fans are? Answer: UAW workers. Who bailed them out? Answer: We, outside your Union Land Area.

john_stewart_facepalm.jpg

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Given the Tigers and now the Lions good start, maybe...just MAYBE...it's Detroit's turn. That would be lovely.

"Bruises fade and bones will mend-but a psyche can be ruined FOREVER" : LisaLouHoo, c. 2008

Greeneyes

Not a Member
Given the Tigers and now the Lions good start, maybe...just MAYBE...it's Detroit's turn. That would be lovely.

Actually, Detroit had a few turns:

- 1957: The last Championship when the NFL season was much shorter

-2009: When Obama bailed out the UAW which is most of Detroit's fan base.:p

- Last Saturday when the best team the lions had in modern history almost lost to the worst Vikings team. The lions didn’t win that game as much as the Vikes lost it. :D

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Just hope your tigers figure out a away to beat the Yankees,and my Brownies have backed into a 2 and 1 season so far.MSU didnt shut out the Buckeyes yesturday,but it was close.They didnt beat a very good team though,this will be the worst year for the Buckeyes in many a year

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just hope your tigers figure out a away to beat the Yankees,and my Brownies have backed into a 2 and 1 season so far.MSU didnt shut out the Buckeyes yesturday,but it was close.They didnt beat a very good team though,this will be the worst year for the Buckeyes in many a year

One game does not a series make. It would be great if the Tigers can take the Yankees but NY did not have the best record in baseball for no reason. Michigan destroyed MN yesterday, 58-0. That was a "perfect" combination of MN being REALLY bad and Michigan being good enough to take advantage of it.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's all they'll be..They didn't win the last two games as much as the oposing teams lost them

"W" equals WIN! It makes NO difference if they won it by one point or a hundred points. There are winners and losers. Nothing in between. I doubt if they, or Detroit, is worried about who is "America's Team". Tigers won as well, a nail biter, but FUN! Which is what entertainment is meant to be, FUN! :D

BlackJack

Not a Member
"W" equals WIN! It makes NO difference if they won it by one point or a hundred points. There are winners and losers. Nothing in between. I doubt if they, or Detroit, is worried about who is "America's Team". Tigers won as well, a nail biter, but FUN! Which is what entertainment is meant to be, FUN! :D

Well, as others have said, your fan base has been subsidized by the UAW and the Obama Administration that bailed them out..NOthing American about that.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, as others have said, your fan base has been subsidized by the UAW and the Obama Administration that bailed them out..NOthing American about that.

Ok, it is time to drop this silly stuff. This is NOT a thread about the UAW, it is about FUN. If you don't know what fun is, don't post in a section of these forums that are all about FUN. How many log on ID's are you going to use?