The Trump Card...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Anybody else besides me find it interesting that every time Trump is accused of acting impulsively and with no plan, it comes out later that it had been planned for months? While the Quds Force, which Soleimani was in charge of, was designated as a terrorist organization back in 2007, it wasn't until 2019 that Soleimani as an individual was designed a terrorist. Targeting him in an anti terrorism strike was neither impulsive nor coincidence.

There are people in the DOD and the NSC who's sole job is to game scenarios and responses, and responses to responses, and then lay out plans for all of them. They then present the best options to the president for consideration. People who say Trump has no plan don't know what they're taking about.

They're the same people who, for more than 3 years now, light their hair on fire and go batcrap crazy not over what Trump does, but rather over some imaginary thing he MIGHT do in the future. He's going to get us into a war with North Korea! With Iran! With Russia! Into endless wars! World War Threeee! But in reality what has he been doing? The exact opposite of all of that.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Anybody else besides me find it interesting that every time Trump is accused of acting impulsively and with no plan, it comes out later that it had been planned for months? While the Quds Force, which Soleimani was in charge of, was designated as a terrorist organization back in 2007, it wasn't until 2019 that Soleimani as an individual was designed a terrorist. Targeting him in an anti terrorism strike was neither impulsive nor coincidence.

There are people in the DOD and the NSC who's sole job is to game scenarios and responses, and responses to responses, and then lay out plans for all of them. They then present the best options to the president for consideration. People who say Trump has no plan don't know what they're taking about.

They're the same people who, for more than 3 years now, light their hair on fire and go batcrap crazy not over what Trump does, but rather over some imaginary thing he MIGHT do in the future. He's going to get us into a war with North Korea! With Iran! With Russia! Into endless wars! World War Threeee! But in reality what has he been doing? The exact opposite of all of that.
actually today it looks like another Trump win. o_O :smilecat:

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
actually today it looks like another Trump win. o_O :smilecat:
It wasn't just a win, it was a rout and Iran invoked the mercy rule. After their fireworks show last night for the Soliemani funeral, Trump's speech today was tantamount to holding up the trophy. Democrats and CNN are fit to be tied. Whether the mullahs can be overthrown however, remains to be seen.

Reactions: Turtle

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I am crushed, to the best of my info no American women have boarded planes to marry any terrorist in Iran for the moment anyway...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Fun Fact:

The defense contractor who was killed in the rocket attack last month that started off this whole mess, was interpreter Nawres Hamid, a naturalized US citizen who became a citizen in 2017. He came to the US in 2011 when his wife was pregnant with their first son, now 8. They also have another son, 2. They came here from Iraq. He was buried this week in the Sacramento Muslim Cemetery, close to where he lived.

So Trump, who people incessantly accuse of hating Muslims and hating immigrants, went FULL HAM on Iran over the death of an American Muslim immigrant.

Reactions: muttly and RoadTime

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fun Fact:

The defense contractor who was killed in the rocket attack last month that started off this whole mess, was interpreter Nawres Hamid, a naturalized US citizen who became a citizen in 2017. He came to the US in 2011 when his wife was pregnant with their first son, now 8. They also have another son, 2. They came here from Iraq. He was buried this week in the Sacramento Muslim Cemetery, close to where he lived.

So Trump, who people incessantly accuse of hating Muslims and hating immigrants, went FULL HAM on Iran over the death of an American Muslim immigrant.

Yeah, right ...

:givemechocolate:

What a crock of .....

Reactions: Ragman

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

Yeah, right ...

:givemechocolate:

What a crock of .....
OK. What part do you disagree with or think is inaccurate? Please be specific.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
8a79ba8a96aee6af28645954f27dc986.jpg

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I’m voting for Bernie. It could be fun n he most likely will raise social security checks by 30 percent. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

• Haha

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
  1. Donald Trump’s Top 10 Accomplishments in His First Month in Office
    • 10) Freezing all Federal Hiring Outside of the Military:
    • 9) Pulling Support for the Obama Drive to Force Women to Allow Men in Their Bathrooms:
    • 8) Reinstating The Mexico City Policy:
    • 7) Ordered Federal Agencies To Cut Two Regulations For Every New One They Propose:
    • 6)
    • ... (more items)
    Donald Trump’s Top 10 Accomplishments in His First Month in Offi…
    townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2017/02/18/donald-trumps-top-10-accomplishments-in-hi…
    Was this helpful?

2. People also ask
    What are some positive things that Trump has done?
    What are the best things Donald Trump has done as president?
    What is Trump's "greatest accomplishment"?
    Why Trump would be a good president?

Feedback
  3. The 10 best things Trump has done in 2018 - Washington Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-10...
      1. He stood by Brett M. Kavanaugh and even in the worst moments never wavered. Trump has …
      2. He pulled out of Obama’s disastrous Iran deal and reimposed crippling sanctions on Tehran. The …
      3. He’s continued his tough line with Moscow. Trump announced America’s withdrawal from the …
      4. He struck Syria again and eliminated the last vestiges of the Islamic State’s physical caliphate. For …
      See all full list on washingtonpost.com
  4. Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months ...
      • Economic Growth. 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018. For the first time in more than …
      • Jobs. 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since …
      • American Income. Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high. …
      • American Optimism. Small business optimism has hit historic highs. NFIB’s small business …
      See all full list on washingtonexaminer.com
  5. FACT CHECK: Everything Donald Trump Has Accomplished in ...
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/everything-donald-trump-accomplished
      • Unemployment. 4.4 percent – lowest since May 2007. As reported in the Washington Post, …
      • Reinvestment. SoftBank $50B. Exxon $20B. Hyundai $3.1B. Apple $1B. Chrysler $1B. GM $1B. …
      • Budget Surplus. $182B in April 2017. It is true that the U.S. Treasury reported a $182 billion budget …
      • Stock Market. DOW at 20,896. The stock market can be fickle. As of April 29, the Dow Jones …
      See all full list on snopes.com

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I think he really did.

Nancy knows how to get under Trump's skin. He tweets about it, so we know she can do it. But now things are different. Iowa imploded, Nancy's impeachment delay strategy exploded, polling shows him with his highest approval at any time during his presidency, and now he's going to be acquitted on impeachment articles. And this speech REALLY got under her skin.

At one of Obama's SOTU addresses, when that one Republican Rep shouted out, "You lie!" I thought that was the most classless thing I'd ever seen during a SOTU. But Nancy be like, "Hold my beer." Just unbelievable. I think he really did break her.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How dare the dems be outraged with Trump when he gave the medal of freedom to Rush LImbaugh. They were not outraged when Bush gave it to Bill Cosby, well not at first anyway.... Why shouldnt a comedian be awarded the medal of freedom? I mean he has the courage to mock the conservative way to the point that most conservatives actually believe him.

By the way, good luck to Rush in his battle with cancer, being stage 4 it does not look good but you never know, they might be able to cure him.

Reactions: muttly and Turtle