The Trump Card...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trump is a bully. It's why he was elected. He's our bully, elected specifically to bully all those who have been bullying us for decades. But Democrats see in Trump the bully or bullies that tormented them during their middle and high school years. A lot of Republicans don't hate Hillary, they don't even know her. But she reminds them of one or more women they do know and hate. So Hillary becomes the recipient of that hate.

With Trump, they want revenge on all the bullies in their past. Several Democrats said as much in their 90 second speeches as they rose with a "hayvee hawt" and pretended to be sad and solemn as they announced that even if he is not removed from office he will forever be marked with the stain of Impeachment. They got their revenge. They got manure dumped on Biff. The giddiness of revenge that Nancy had to tamp down during the vote, revealed itself the next day in Nancy's own words at how Democrats had an extra spring in their step. They are happy. They got their revenge.
Thank you. This is what i was asking. At least now i can understand and perhaps agree with parts of. . What i can't understand is the carrying on like Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you are a Democrat, Independent or Republican. Or if you hate, tolerate or love President Trump. Don't get too caught up in this "historic" impeachment event. Whether President Trump is found guilty or not guilty, resigns or is forced from office; the shít is going to hit the fan sometime in late spring or early summer when AG Barr releases the results of Dunham's investigation. If there are criminal indictments and eventually convictions this could be disastrous to the country as a whole. The damage to our trust in the FBI, DOJ, CIA, office of the President and the electoral system could be irreparable.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you are a Democrat, Independent or Republican. Or if you hate, tolerate or love President Trump. Don't get too caught up in this "historic" impeachment event. Whether President Trump is found guilty or not guilty, resigns or is forced from office; the shít is going to hit the fan sometime in late spring or early summer when AG Barr releases the results of Dunham's investigation. If there are criminal indictments and eventually convictions this could be disastrous to the country as a whole. The damage to our trust in the FBI, DOJ, CIA, office of the President and the electoral system could be irreparable.
Maybe, just maybe , it is what's needed to get both sides to realize the current process doesn't work.

Reactions: blackpup and Turtle

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I see the CBC in Canada edited out the Trump scene in Home Alone 2.
Formatted for tv was the reason or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Big whoop. I doesn't effect the story one iotta.
No, it's just a cameo.

But removing it prevents millions of snowflakes with TDS from being triggered. So by removing it, the CBC is doing an important humanitarian and mental health service.

Reactions: muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Big whoop. I doesn't effect the story one iotta.

You never know, they may have had to edit a few things out so they could get the movie to fit the time slot, I dont know how many seconds they cut out, but if they cut out 30 seconds that means another commercial slot can be sold. As big of a businessman as Trump is he has to respect that.....or maybe not....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3grJUHDPek

Rand Paul: You’d have to be brain-dead to believe that ..
Uhm, Rand Paul believes that with Soleimani dead there is a 100% certainty that there will be more attacks on Americans, but with Soleimani still alive he thinks it's somewhat less than 100%? Is every attack on Americans from this point on going to be categorized as being because Trump took out Soleimani? Because, you know there were almost no attacks before. <snort>

The Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has already told all the terrorist proxies to stand down. He said any retaliatory strikes should come from the Iranian military directly, not through proxies. And, and this is the important part, he knows that if the Iranian military directly confronts the US military that the response from the US will be a Holy Crap Moment for Iran. So what do you think?

On a side note, during Soleimani's funeral dozens were killed and hundreds injured in a mass human stampede.

I blame festival seating.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Uhm, Rand Paul believes that with Soleimani dead there is a 100% certainty that there will be more attacks on Americans, but with Soleimani still alive he thinks it's somewhat less than 100%? Is every attack on Americans from this point on going to be categorized as being because Trump took out Soleimani? Because, you know there were almost no attacks before. <snort>

The Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has already told all the terrorist proxies to stand down. He said any retaliatory strikes should come from the Iranian military directly, not through proxies. And, and this is the important part, he knows that if the Iranian military directly confronts the US military that the response from the US will be a Holy Crap Moment for Iran. So what do you think?

On a side note, during Soleimani's funeral dozens were killed and hundreds injured in a mass human stampede.

I blame festival seating.

Iran launches missiles at US military facilities in Iraq: US official

You were saying ....?

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Apparently, Iran wants regime change.

Like it's so easy. How's that going in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya ..??

GOP calling plays from the same playbook. Let's pick out a really bad guy in the Middle East and start a military action. Get out your red, white and blue pom poms everyone ... time waste a few trillion dollars.

Defense companies will be happy. Oil prices should rise .... oil guys happy. China sitting on the sidelines snickering at how more debt weakens us and strengthens them ... they're happy.

Trump has no plan to achieve peace. Let's see if he can wreak our economy more than GW did.