The Trump Card...

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Yes, they are criminals! Every last looter, arsonist is a criminal. I never said differently.
However, I'm not talking about their actions. I'm talking about the President of The United States advocating shooting of citizens. What ever happened to rule of law.
And what about the agent provocateurs?

Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And now the Gov of Minnesota says that 80% of the rioters are not from Minnesota, just people who are looking for trouble.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: Moot

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes, I do. I don't think he meant that the looters will be opened fired on by the police or national guard.
Exactly! The guy that got shot was looting a business. The business owner shot him. The man-boy mayor had ordered the police to stand down. Everybody knew they could shop for free, including the business owner and there would be no consequences. I guess the dead guy didn't count on an armed owner to defend his business.

Reactions: muttly

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Are you tired of winning yet?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think some like to see bad things happen so they can somehow blame Trump and hope he's not reelected. An undeniable truth.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
You are right. Take them off and see Trump for what he really is for once. An unhinged, egotistic lier who wants people to worship him He wants the prestige but won’t take the responsibility when things go wrong.
At least a real “man” in that office (Truman) said it right. “The buck stops here.”

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Old enough to remember some used to claim, without evidence, that Trump is a dictator, now they're saying it's time he be one? Interesting...

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The US Federal Public Health response was guided almost exclusively by the existing Obama/Biden Pandemic Response Manual.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Never Trumper's lying about Trump and implying he's a racist. Even found a clip with a guy with a knee on someone's back. Grifters