The Trump Card...

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Democrats are stuck on this. "If only he had done something in the last 70 days". Lol They didn't have circumstances that promotes them to do much of anything outside of the travel ban. And even then, it was being looked at more like a Sars event. Can you imagine the cooperation on anything with impeachment just ending? Laughable for sure.As I have mentioned before, it is that exact same reason, that democrats didn't mention one word about it in a February 28th debate. Democrats are desperate to make it political but are struggling because Trump sucks the air out of the room daily while the sleepy professor is snoozing in his basement.

Reactions: muttly and Turtle

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Democrats are stuck on this. "If only he had done something in the last 70 days". Lol They didn't have circumstances that promotes them to do much of anything outside of the travel ban. And even then, it was being looked at more like a Sars event. Can you imagine the cooperation on anything with impeachment just ending? Laughable for sure.As I have mentioned before, it is that exact same reason, that democrats didn't mention one word about it in a February 28th debate. Democrats are desperate to make it political but are struggling because Trump sucks the air out of the room daily while the sleepy professor is snoozing in his basement.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

• Haha
Reactions: davekc

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
The Atlantic News delivered by Apple News? Really? It's a opinion piece lacking all kinds of facts.

Reactions: muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
The Atlantic News delivered by Apple News? Really? It's a opinion piece lacking all kinds of facts.
Plus, the Atlantic, if they became a little more of a Trump supporter, they'd be right there with Debra Messing and Rosie O'Donnell.

• Haha
Reactions: davekc

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wish I was good enough to create a cartoon, I had a great idea for one.... Since Trumps North Korean buddy is missing draw him and Trump sitting in the Lincoln bedroom of the white house, make Kim Jong Un look worried and Trump telling him see, I told you nobody would look for you here, now tell me what I need to know, how do I become a dictator.....

Reactions: dalscott and Ragman

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Of course, the only people who get to visit the Lincoln Bedroom are those who have donated to the Clinton Foundation.

Reactions: Treadmill