The Trump Card...

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Democrats are stuck on this. "If only he had done something in the last 70 days". Lol They didn't have circumstances that promotes them to do much of anything outside of the travel ban. And even then, it was being looked at more like a Sars event. Can you imagine the cooperation on anything with impeachment just ending? Laughable for sure.As I have mentioned before, it is that exact same reason, that democrats didn't mention one word about it in a February 28th debate. Democrats are desperate to make it political but are struggling because Trump sucks the air out of the room daily while the sleepy professor is snoozing in his basement.

Reactions: muttly and Turtle

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Democrats are stuck on this. "If only he had done something in the last 70 days". Lol They didn't have circumstances that promotes them to do much of anything outside of the travel ban. And even then, it was being looked at more like a Sars event. Can you imagine the cooperation on anything with impeachment just ending? Laughable for sure.As I have mentioned before, it is that exact same reason, that democrats didn't mention one word about it in a February 28th debate. Democrats are desperate to make it political but are struggling because Trump sucks the air out of the room daily while the sleepy professor is snoozing in his basement.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

• Haha
Reactions: davekc

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
The Atlantic News delivered by Apple News? Really? It's a opinion piece lacking all kinds of facts.

Reactions: muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Atlantic News delivered by Apple News? Really? It's a opinion piece lacking all kinds of facts.
Plus, the Atlantic, if they became a little more of a Trump supporter, they'd be right there with Debra Messing and Rosie O'Donnell.

• Haha
Reactions: davekc

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trump-drinking-bleach.jpg

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wish I was good enough to create a cartoon, I had a great idea for one.... Since Trumps North Korean buddy is missing draw him and Trump sitting in the Lincoln bedroom of the white house, make Kim Jong Un look worried and Trump telling him see, I told you nobody would look for you here, now tell me what I need to know, how do I become a dictator.....

Reactions: dalscott and Ragman

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Of course, the only people who get to visit the Lincoln Bedroom are those who have donated to the Clinton Foundation.

Reactions: Treadmill

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
While i dont condone what the rioters in Minneapolis are doing, i have to ask...... how can the Trumpamaniacs continue to support attitudes like this? Advocating shooting citizens? Come on! What is wrong with him?
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Friday threatened to take action to bring the city of Minneapolis “under control,” calling violent protesters outraged by the death of a black man in police custody “thugs” and saying that “when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
While i dont condone what the rioters in Minneapolis are doing, i have to ask...... how can the Trumpamaniacs continue to support attitudes like this? Advocating shooting citizens? Come on! What is wrong with him?
I guess this is what he meant:
Screenshot_20200529-190906.png

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You don't condone it? Good for you. The mayors of Minneapolis and St. Paul don't condone it either. They've said so publicly. While they may not condone it, they have done nothing to prevent it. The police in both cities were order to stand down and watch.

Advocating shooting citizens?
Sure they're citizens but they're also criminals. They're ruining people's lives and destroying millions of dollars worth of property. Trump ripped into man/boy Mayor Frye calling him a radical leftest and a weak leader. He also laid into Governor Lil' Tim Walz who then suddenly grew a set of balz and ordered the National Guard to take control of both cities' police departments.

The whole Twin Cities metro area is under attack by terrorists. Last night several suburban gun shops and liquor stores were looted. With 8:00 PM curfews starting tonight for Minneapolis and St. Paul the roving bands of terrorists will hit the suburbs. I don't understand how liberalmaniacs can continue to support and elect crazy leftist politicians.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You don't condone it? Good for you. The mayors of Minneapolis and St. Paul don't condone it either. They've said so publicly. While they may not condone it, they have done nothing to prevent it. The police in both cities were order to stand down and watch.

Sure they're citizens but they're also criminals. They're ruining people's lives and destroying millions of dollars worth of property. Trump ripped into man/boy Mayor Frye calling him a radical leftest and a weak leader. He also laid into Governor Lil' Tim Walz who then suddenly grew a set of balz and ordered the National Guard to take control of both cities' police departments.

The whole Twin Cities metro area is under attack by terrorists. Last night several suburban gun shops and liquor stores were looted. With 8:00 PM curfews starting tonight for Minneapolis and St. Paul the roving bands of terrorists will hit the suburbs. I don't understand how liberalmaniacs can continue to support and elect crazy leftist politicians.
Yes, they are criminals! Every last looter, arsonist is a criminal. I never said differently.
However, I'm not talking about their actions. I'm talking about the President of The United States advocating shooting of citizens. What ever happened to rule of law.

Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One of the very few times I actually agree with one of Trumps tweets. I had never head the phrase when the looting starts the shooting starts but I think that is what should be done in this case, the people who are looting dont give a dam about George Floyd. I bet if the reporters started interviewing the rioters less than half could even name him.

And if you wanted to know why the police stood down and let them riot, its because they were destroying a black neighborhood. If it was a white one I guarantee they would have taken action.

Reactions: davekc and Turtle