The madness of Fergerson

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
25,000 in Ferguson divided by 7,000,000,000,000( world population) = .0000035714 pct. Really , Ferguson is an
significant place.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
It is significant because of racial unrest and what the reaction has been. How they relate population wise to the world or even the US is insignificant. You know that because there are demonstrations in many other cities outside of Furguson in other states.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As for the daily I justices, get to know a few blacks and your own perceptions will be improved. It's clearly evident when you know what to look for.

By laugh, do you mean like the arrogant presumption of my parroting the mantra with the implication that I cannot think for myself, make my own observations and draw my own conclusions? Those kind of presumptions?

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
You know exactly what I mean - your implication was that I don't know any black people and don't understand their circumstances. My response was based on the fact that you have no idea who comprises my circle of friends and acquaintances, and couldn't have been more clear.

Don't dish it out if you can't substantiate it.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
If you need a safe place when the verdict comes down, Cookeville, Baxter,Spencer,Gainesboro,Algood,Sparta, Crossville,Monterey,Pikeville, Dunlap , Tennessee are just a few spots where most likely there will not be any riots, but it could happen. Populations are very small here, but you all know many other spots that would be safe zones. I would be picking a spot just for backup,imho.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you need a safe place when the verdict comes down, Cookeville, Baxter,Spencer,Gainesboro,Algood,Sparta, Crossville,Monterey,Pikeville, Dunlap , Tennessee are just a few spots where most likely there will not be any riots, but it could happen. Populations are very small here, but you all know many other spots that would be safe zones. I would be picking a spot just for backup,imho.
Don't forget Pulaski:)

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Give me a shout if you need protection! :p Only 8 houses out here, and most can "fend" for themselves pretty well.

You, sir, rock! I appreciate the offer.

I am leaving MI for Pittsburgh at 1700. My little one is there (daughter, 21), so if the SHTF, Daddy will have her back.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You, sir, rock! I appreciate the offer.

I am leaving MI for Pittsburgh at 1700. My little one is there (daughter, 21), so if the SHTF, Daddy will have her back.

One of my sons lives in Pittsburgh. Don't ask me why. I THOUGHT I taught him better than to live in a stinky old big city! He can come here if it hits the fan, I am not going anywhere NEAR Pittsburgh, or Detroit, if it hits the fan.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One of my sons lives in Pittsburgh. Don't ask me why. I THOUGHT I taught him better than to live in a stinky old big city! He can come here if it hits the fan, I am not going anywhere NEAR Pittsburgh, or Detroit, if it hits the fan.

I don't live in a big city anymore either, but if I hafta get my kiddo out of harm's way, then off to the 'burgh I go.

Sure am glad NYC is in my past!!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Gee, and here I sit 20 miles from Detriot :eek:
20 miles from Detroit puts you in some very safe affluent areas.

detroitbigmovinglabor.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
BREAKING NEWS:
Still no decision from Ferguson Grand Jury.

In other BREAKING NEWS...
Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
BREAKING NEWS:
Still no decision from Ferguson Grand Jury.

In other BREAKING NEWS...
Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

In no way relevant. What is taking place is Ferguson is at best a horrible joke, at worst, a planned disaster. The who have control, should be jailed, all of them, from both sides. I pity those on the Grand Jury, pawns in a tragic play.