The dog days of summer: AUGUST!

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You would think it be ok since it's just a little Coleman cooler.

Hahaha WRONG! Seriously though thermoelectric devices are heavy loads you sprinter starting battery would be lucky to run that thing 4 hours and still start!

Sent from my flying circus

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This Walmart app is great..for prescriptions....I can look ahead and pick the Walmart on course and order refills while moving and it shows that it is processed and ready and I just pull in, run in and get it...NO waiting...!

I thought John ordered your Meds.....trying to keep you partially sedated.....:p

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I didn't get a load home to Florida so I did the next best thing I booked a flight!!!!
Will be back in the truck late next week, after replacing front rotors and brake pads, I love eBay, found rotors for my straight truck for 90 each, AutoZone wanted 211 each, and I didn't even check the hino dealer, could only imagine how much they would want....

Sent from my LG-D500 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guess I'll start my 3 day weekend

Looks like I am working most of the weekend.....picking up tomorrow at noon dropping @ yard and then picking up tomorrow afternoon delivering Sunday in KY.....one hack of a week...6 loads in 7 days....:)

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
At home till Wednesday had a good 7 days on the road I gross just shy of $1,800 so no complaints from me

Edit: now it's time for beer, pizza, college football, girls and friends

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We be home. Have a load lined up for Tuesday from IL to NY. I was hoping to get some fishing in, but the weather may not be suitable. Maybe some rifle range time tomorrow.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Been doing a bit of range time myself the last couple days......right off the back porch. Been 50s here so a hoodie and a lead sled causes the X's to disapear at a couple hundred yards. Looked at the kids liscense for this year.....limits are, 1 Moose, 5 Black Bear for the season and 5 Caribou PER DAY till October. Humdulah!!!!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Been doing a bit of range time myself the last couple days......right off the back porch. Been 50s here so a hoodie and a lead sled causes the X's to disapear at a couple hundred yards. Looked at the kids liscense for this year.....limits are, 1 Moose, 5 Black Bear for the season and 5 Caribou PER DAY till October. Humdulah!!!!!!

Wish I lived where I could shoot off the back porch. Nice big game limits, what are the waterfowl limits like?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
imagejpg1_zps83e5a77e.jpg

Blessed be the squirrel that finds a nut.....yesterday dispatch and I found 2 of them.....LOL

2 nuts? One nut in the driver's seat and...Are you running team?

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In the freightliner shop in Cannonsburg Pa till tuesday or so, sucks was just getting back ahead again from slow year....

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well been busy the last few days which is good. Got a load yesterday going to NY and might have one already in the works coming out the same day. Keeping everything cross. Hope everyone is having a great and safe weekend:)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home till Wednesday had a good 7 days on the road I gross just shy of $1,800 so no complaints from me

Edit: now it's time for beer, pizza, college football, girls and friends
Shouldn't you be insulating your van and installing a bed?