The dog days of summer: AUGUST!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
KY to PA, for an AM delivery. Nothing past that yet. Holiday coming, MAY head to the house rather then sit for 4 days in a nasty ole truck stop.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heading for Grovetown Georgia then pray the Freight gods get me north for the holiday ! :)

Sent from my flying circus

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Unloaded sitting at ta in Dansville new York havnt been up this way before any opinions on a descent area to try get load out dont really wanna be stuck up here next 4 days im just south of Rochester

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded sitting at ta in Dansville new York havnt been up this way before any opinions on a descent area to try get load out dont really wanna be stuck up here next 4 days im just south of Rochester

That's not a bad place to be. Or maybe up between Rochester and Syracuse.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
imagejpg1_zps83e5a77e.jpg

Blessed be the squirrel that finds a nut.....yesterday dispatch and I found 2 of them.....LOL

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
While driving thru bowling green ky this morning I noticed that there is a big corvette meet this weekend. Believe I'll stop by in my way back home look around

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
This Walmart app is great..for prescriptions....I can look ahead and pick the Walmart on course and order refills while moving and it shows that it is processed and ready and I just pull in, run in and get it...NO waiting...!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered in PA this morning. Now doing an OH to OH. Then it's off to the house of the long weekend. Loaded Tues IL to NY.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Am just north of Atlanta at exit 296 on I-75 after 445 am del in Suwanee, GA from Sidney, OH...would like to go to Dayton, or del short of there or in between to get home

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Ok that was fun. I woke up to a dead battery. That's what I get for having my mini fridge plugged in without van turned on for 8 hrs.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok that was fun. I woke up to a dead battery. That's what I get for having my mini fridge plugged in without van turned on for 8 hrs.

Yup. My Fantastic Fan killed mine a couple weeks ago. Time to do the second-battery thing :p