The dog days of summer: AUGUST!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
law-policing-truck_driver-trucks-truckers-trainer-motor_vehicles-44831560_low.jpg

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
So got load dropped. Was going to dh home but dispatch ask for me to wait 2.5 hrs so I don't have to go empty. Hopefully he gets one to Terre Haute since I have to be home no later than 5

lesbianlover

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
a little factoid to start your day...
RE: Seahorses.......Once the females eggs are mature, the mating pair with grasp on to each other's tails while slowly floating and spinning to the surface. During this time, the mating pair will align which will allow the female seahorse to insert a tube known as an ovipositer, into the males pouch. The eggs will now travel through this tube and into the pouch. Once the eggs are in the pouch, the male will now sink to the bottom into areas of coverage and fertilize the eggs by release sperm into the surrounding area, and not directly in the pouch. The male seahorse now become the main caretaker of the eggs. After the ritual, the female leaves and in some cases, the female will return the following morning and perform some of the beginning stages of the ritual. The female seahorse may lay her eggs in other male seahorses eggs have been laid.
http://bioweb.uwlax.edu/bio203/2011/...production.htm
the male does all the work while the female goes around having all the fun.....LOL

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
a little factoid to start your day...
RE: Seahorses.......Once the females eggs are mature, the mating pair with grasp on to each other's tails while slowly floating and spinning to the surface. During this time, the mating pair will align which will allow the female seahorse to insert a tube known as an ovipositer, into the males pouch. The eggs will now travel through this tube and into the pouch. Once the eggs are in the pouch, the male will now sink to the bottom into areas of coverage and fertilize the eggs by release sperm into the surrounding area, and not directly in the pouch. The male seahorse now become the main caretaker of the eggs. After the ritual, the female leaves and in some cases, the female will return the following morning and perform some of the beginning stages of the ritual. The female seahorse may lay her eggs in other male seahorses eggs have been laid.
http://bioweb.uwlax.edu/bio203/2011/...production.htm
the male does all the work while the female goes around having all the fun.....LOL
Thank you so much for this information.

Now my day is complete. :p

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I've been at the office for 12 hours, and I forgot to take my 30 minute break after 8. I might have to tear up this page and re do it. Don't tell anyone.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moved to the J on I20 in Dallas.

Sent from my XT1028 using EO Forums mobile app

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well was heading home then realized my family reunion is tomorrow ..... Little rock Arkansas-Altoona Pa! Gotta make some time!

Sent from my flying circus ....

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I've never encountered a lizard; maybe they think vanners are broke and/or creepy :eek:

I encountered one at the TA in Ontario, CA once. She asked if there was anything she could do for me and I mentioned the laundry I had in the sleeper. She left.

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
I've never encountered a lizard; maybe they think vanners are broke and/or creepy :eek:

My buddy got approached once. She said "what can I do for you" he said "leave me the F* alone I wanna sleep"

lesbianlover