The dog days of summer: AUGUST!

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nashville done now setting at the Franklin "J" for a pickup tomorrow heading for Sterling Heights Michigan !

Sent from my flying circus ....

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Fairly busy for a holiday weekend. Of course in guessing it's busy because of the holiday and all the unavailable trucks.
Happy Labor Day weekend all!!!!!

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Wish I lived where I could shoot off the back porch. Nice big game limits, what are the waterfowl limits like?

I dunno. Nobody talks waterfowl up here, seems not enough bang for the buck when you actually hunt for sustainment, you know, one round for one pound or one round for a tousand pounds. Really don't see too many flying like at home. We are a bit North of Canada for the Goose variety. I'll find out if you really want to know.

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Sitting at my pick up in Indy. I try to arrive early so I could leave early but it never works out that way lol. So here I sit for an hour and wait on them then it's off to Minneapolis.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
It always works that way, or so it seems.

Never paid much attention but we are almost neighbors. I grew up in Paris, Il. and spent alot of time running around in Terre Haute.

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
It always works that way, or so it seems.

Never paid much attention but we are almost neighbors. I grew up in Paris, Il. and spent alot of time running around in Terre Haute.

I just moved to Terre Haute 10 yrs ago. I've tried leaving a few times. Made it 3 months and I was right back each time lol. Find me on FB Autumn Lee-Breske