Thanksgiving

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I remember hearing about them...mostly good things....they got bought out the year I was just starting this side of the border....

Thats what everyone thinks. Actually, they approached panther and asked if they wanted to buy them out so they could concentrate on their truckload division and purchase CFI. Same end result !!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The only down side to this is I have to finish my interior painting project which involves ladders and high places. I don't mind either one individually. It's when the two are combined that my hands start to sweat.
Foyer painting completed. Now I have to figure out how to paint the stairway without killing myself.

Attachments

• Painting 1.jpg
    Painting 1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 45

guido4475

Not a Member
One of those multi use ladders would do the job very well..and safely..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

zorry

Veteran Expediter
For the price of the ladder he might be able to hire a local painter to do it every 5 years. At least a couple of times.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
For the price of the ladder he might be able to hire a local painter to do it every 5 years. At least a couple of times.

That'd be my suggestion. The best way to do any job without killing [or even straining] yourself is in a supervisory capacity. [Adult beverage optional] ;)
PS Moot, please tell Mrs Moot that color rocks!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
PS Moot, please tell Mrs Moot that color rocks!

m2280823a_99189951024_MootGreen_445x319.jpg

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Yep just don't get one from harbor freight ! Get a real one save your life important!

I'm seriously considering not buying tape from HF. Half of the stuff I get there either doesn't work right, or falls apart. We bought a nail gun there that shot 2 or 3 nails at a time. Umm... not again.