Say Hi to July

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seems you can't get out of the west coast.

Chicago to benson minesota, en route to the shipper.

Unloading at Case /NH ...I'll guess ....Nice Pilot TS with drivers lounge. at. Alexandria ,Mn.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
....Nice Pilot TS with drivers lounge. at. Alexandria ,Mn.
I stopped there one night when it first opened with some former colleagues that do a Minneapolis-Fargo turn. They usually stop at the Truckers Inn in Sauk Centre on the way up.

Originally it was built as a Pipline Truck Stop. The main area was a large, cavernous industrial type space. High ceilings, corrugated steel sheets on the walls and fixture fronts and metal table tops. The whole atmosphere was cold, industrial and uninviting. The worst part was the noise. A constant din that reverberated throughout the space making conversation difficult. Even the restrooms were aurally intrusive. Clean, but hard on the ears.

I never checked out the driver's lounge and haven't been back since Pilot bought it. Is it still like I described?

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where your delivering to....CNH
Is about the only thing in Benson ,Mn... .been there b4...as well as the local Guy from SD.. Lol

You got that right !

Gonna Dh to Minneapolis after to try catch a load outta there.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moot...the Pilot TS. Has more of a F J. feel. to it....Subway and remodeled inside ...nice showers...quiet. ..and about halfway between Fargo & Twin Cities......:thumbup:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey ,,Ragman...them there Locals Now have indoor bathroom fixtures .....:p:D

Wow! What will they think of next!
81833.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where your delivering to....CNH
Is about the only thing in Benson ,Mn... .been there b4...as well as the local Guy from SD.. Lol
There is also a biomass electricity generating plant that burns turkey turds, beaks, feet and other stuff and an ethanol plant. I have delivered to both during the construction phases.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been in a couple really nice Pilots recently; Caddo Valley, AR, and Continental Divide, NM. Also been in a couple J's that shoulda been Pilots :p

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh yeah, forgot to mention: NJ to E-town, Ky. Now at Pilot in Lebanon Junction. Gas here: 3.25; 15 miles up the road in Shepherdsville: 3.65 :eek:

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Oh yeah, forgot to mention: NJ to E-town, Ky. Now at Pilot in Lebanon Junction. Gas here: 3.25; 15 miles up the road in Shepherdsville: 3.65 :eek:

Gas this morning in Sidney, OH at the Marathon at the Fair Rd exit $3.25. 30 miles south in Dayton still $3.55.