Say Hi to July

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is great!! Cant wait to try it out! I know they don't have it everywhere...

No more idling the vehicle all night/day with air/heat, and using nearly 3/4 of a tank..when possible of course.

Yep! It's not everywhere but it's nice in Laredo nice and cool! ;) and El Paso for that matter LOL

Sent from my flying circus

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
In benson, minesota. I guess they dont unload untill 5 or 6 am...well they are not even sure.....nap time..

Hate being rushed somewhere and then having to wait. I really could've used that half hour power nap along the road.....

Power nap then off to Minneapolis in couple hours.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Murray ...a drivers lounge with You cooking Barbeque would be a nice touch.... :D

Yum!!!! Sally's rib recipe is great! So is her pulled pork recipe. But I prefer smoked pork so Dave's is still my fave.

I'm trying to talk Sally into going to the Expo for a bit on Saturday. If it works we would probably be there from about 11:00 until 14:00ish. And we can't go there without hitting up Max & Erma's.
;)

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In benson, minesota. I guess they dont unload untill 5 or 6 am...well they are not even sure.....nap time..

Hate being rushed somewhere and then having to wait. I really could've used that half hour power nap along the road.....

Power nap then off to Minneapolis in couple hours.

someone is in my fishin pond....:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Everyone has a photographic memory; some just don't have film. :p
1766802abeuirs02l.gif

yet another load.....time to work....:)

Last edited:

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL Talk about a wait, I'm at Subaru and they are on shutdown until Monday. That's a long wait!!!

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was there few weeks ago, right of I-65?

And dang you have a lot of time to kill.
I was just venting last night, I tend to turn into an angry person when running on no sleep, and when my beef jerky is hard as a rock.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
45 miles north..is Alexandria....a nice new Pilot and a Walmart....you are dead center between Minni and Fargo....

Boy ...you have been busy...that was yesterdays topic. With a little. SD.humor. added....lol

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You'll run aground soon enough relish it while you can.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered this morning in Toronto. Now in NY. Pick up here a little later, heading for NC. Then Mon it's NC to OH.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Still waiting on a load here in west Memphis. Chilling here on day 2 but still not feeling moving somewhere yet unloaded