Say Hi to July

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think I did the right thing by replacing the engine instead of buying a new van.
You are so selfish. How do you expect the economy of this country to pick up if people like you refurbish used junk? Think of the lost state and federal taxes. Think of the lost jobs at parts suppliers, auto plants and dealerships. Think of the lost interest income to banks. Think of the expediters.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You are so selfish. How do you expect the economy of this country to pick up if people like you refurbish used junk? Think of the lost state and federal taxes. Think of the lost jobs at parts suppliers, auto plants and dealerships. Think of the lost interest income to banks. Think of the expediters.

But, But, But, I did help the Auto Recycler, a couple of mechanics and the NAPA store when I installed all the new parts on the front of the engine!! I just can't win with you EO guys! LOL

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I bet he uses atms and kiosks too.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the Petro in Bordentown. Out front on "Expediter Row". Pick up near here latter this afternoon heading for ON.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wednesday.gif
....In Novi Mi.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I bet he uses atms and kiosks too.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

Why use an ATM when you can get cash back at Walmart? Instead of $4.00 at a Pilot, Walmart charges 68¢; you also get a candy bar :cool:

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Sold my van yesterday.
Quick sale thru Craig's List.

Bought 8/6/12 $6000. 235,000 odom.
Sold 7/15/14 $1500. 460,600 odom.
Made about $225k with that van.
I'll pull the exact number later.
I miss that van already. Never stranded.
Long live the Bowtie!!

Last edited:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sold my van yesterday.

Long live the Bowtie!!
That's the exact amount I sold my 06 for in 1 day here. Roughly same mileage too lol.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
That's the exact amount I sold my 06 for in 1 day here. Roughly same mileage too lol.

Cool! Some local painting company bought mine. Apparently it's replacing a POS! His painter acted like he was jumping into a nice Caddy. The a/c froze him out in only a few minutes. ;)

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Sold my van yesterday.

Long live the Bowtie!!

Oops. I went back too far in my head. That particular van only did $198,982.50 from 8/12-7/14.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Sold my van yesterday.

Long live the Bowtie!!

Are you getting another?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Are you getting another?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

No. I'm off the road now. We have 4 rolling and looking to add another 3-4 or so. That equals a lot of quoting, bidding, updating, calling, invoicing, etc.
The van had plenty of life left in it but selling it saves about $300 a month in insurance. And we have another van here for our few courier customers.